-8-

i feel myself slowly waking up as mom unlocks the door when she got home from work. i grab my phone and rub my eyes. i look at my lockscreen and the specific notification that catches my eye is;

walk🤓🤗 sent a snap • 43m

i open snapchat and open his snap

BRO HES SO ADORABLE. i think to myself. before i can think about what im doing, i click remix snap and make a sticker of him. oops. oh well.🤭😏

i snap back and try to look cute but natural

(i had to ss one of her old tiktoks and it was so hard to get a good moment but i tried🤷‍♀️)

i get up and go greet my mom and go up to my room. i sit down at my vanity and curl my lashes that were messed up during my nap. then, i wipe off my base makeup around my eyes which basically consisted of concealer and blush only. then, i change into some plaid shorts and a tank.

after school, on days with no plans and when it's warm enough, i refuse to put on any pants, only shorts because chanced are high that ill keep them on to sleep and it's physically impossible to sleep in pants, if you sleep with pants and feel them roll up your legs and accept it, you are insane.

only around 5 mins later i get a snap again from walker.

he sent a cute snap that looked like his was just sitting on his couch and it had a text saying "delivered for over 40 mins is crazyyy"

i laugh out loud and send a snap back saying "mb mb i took a nap🫣🥲"

he snapped back super quickly and said "ur good🤓"

we continued snapping back and forth, having small conversations through snaps before my mom called me down so we could order dinner.

i left my phone upstairs the whole time i was with my mom to avoid being questioned and when i came back upstairs and pulled it off the charger, i saw 3 missed notifications from walker.
one was typing, on was a chat, and one was a snap.

a/n

okay!! 2 chapters!! i got super tired and lazy towards the end sooooo sorry. anyways!! hope ur liking it!!

don't forget to vote and also comment bc i LOVE replying to comments and getting feedback!!❤️❤️❤️

also lowk i have sm boy drama rn that ill lit spill to anyone so dm me if u want it