1.0

(This is a picture of what her and her brother look like btw! art does not belong to me! comment if you want the picrew! <3) 

________________________

Waking up to my alarm at 5 AM I almost groaned until I realized I applied to UA and entrance exams start today! I've been training hard because I have decided that I want in! I made sure to wake up really early to get my hair done and have enough time to get some nice breakfast.

Getting out of bed, I look in the mirror at my tangled mess of hair. I took a long, hot shower and combed and detangled my hair. I brush my teeth at the same time I dry my hair and smile in the mirror. I look good! Putting on my school uniform and shoes I walk towards the door.

"Hey mom! Dad! Can one of you give me a ride to UA please? I have my entrance exams today and I was hoping to save my energy for the actual exam." I yell out to the house.

My mom is the first one to respond, after a minute of silence prolonged by a long groan. "I cant honey, mommys hungover. I had a lot of fun last night with my boys. Your dad isn't home. I locked him out last night so mommy could get some beauty sleep." She sounds proud when she says that.

"You did what? Nevermind I don't want to know. I'll just ask my brother." I sigh. I open my phone and call him.

"Hello?" I hear his deep voice speak into the microphone. I can tell he has just woken up.

"Hey nii-san! I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the UA entrance exams. I'm saving energy for the actual exam." I sound cheery and hopeful. Maybe he'll say yes!

"What time it start?"

"In an hour and a half!" I say. I know it might take just a little bit to get to UA. But with my brother's quirk, we might get there early.

"Ight. gimme 5. And be ready. We can chill for a bit and I'll bring you there. Bring some money as well. I would treat you but you already know I'm broke as hell." He chuckles a bit. I can't complain! He's a college kid, so I'm glad he's even taking time to do this for me. The hero life wasn't for him, so he pursued his dream of becoming an engineer. He's super cool and actually has a lot of connections to a bunch of heroes around the world. Even some in the top 10!

The reason my brother can bring me places so fast is because of his quirk. His quirks are pretty similar but instead of creating doors, he can pass through one wall, and come out of any wall as long as he touched that wall before. He can bring up to 2 people with him, but that's it. We both get a majority of our quirk's power from our dad. His quirk allows him to touch wood and either make anything out of the wood, or phase through the wood completely. He cannot teleport though.

I head to my room and grab my wallet. I have a decent amount since I do side hustles for a bit of money. As I walk back out to my living room, my brother is standing there waiting.

My brother is a 6'2 dark skin dreadhead. You would think his appearance would be terrifying and people would stay away from him, but women seem to love him. The looks he gets anywhere he goes are insane. I get most of my looks from my mom's side and he gets most of the looks from my dad. I don't know how he's that dark though. Our mom is asian. Anyways! He's blind in one eye because of an incident that happened when he was 17. He was working on a car during an internship when there was a villain attack. The villain was about to attack a little girl, so my brother tackled the criminal. He got attacked with a knife but he never let go. He held onto the villain as tight as possible and took him to the police station. He got a pardon for using his quirk illegally and became pretty famous on the news. Although the news messed up the story.

The headline was "Poverty stricken teen helps local store from villain attack." He never told anyone that we were poor. They had assumed. Some people on the internet started forums theorizing that the whole attack was a set up or a publicity stunt. My brother went on tv and called everyone out. Said' "the only reason all them fuckers are sayin that shit is cause im black!" That made him even more famous for speaking out. He's really popular on social media, but he tries to stay low profile and just live his life.

"Ay lil sis. You ready to go?" He's holding his phone in his hand and leaning on the wall with the other.

"Hell yeah! You know that cafe near here? The locally owned one? I heard it's really good!"

He nods and we link arms. We walk through the wall together. I feel really dizzy after.

"I will never get used to that!" I chuckle. He laughs and greets the cashier.

"Whattup man. Let me get uhh one blueberry lemon cake for me and a strawberry smoothie and uhh.. Whatchu want starr?" He daps up the cashier like they've been buddies since '02.

"Yeah let me get a ceasar salad and a honey lemon tea please!" I eat alot of junk food so I have to make sure I balance it out with something healthy once and awhile.

"Is that all lil sis? You got a big day comin' up! You ain't gon' survive off that shit! Ay let me make that 2 strawberry smoothies and let me add on a ham sandwich." I sigh. No use arguing with my older bother. Hes super hard-headed.

"Alright, the total's gonna be 2500 yen." I grab my wallet to pay but my brother swipes his card.

"Ay boy! You play too much! I thought I was payin!" I laugh and jokingly smack his arm.

"Never hurts to keep some change on you lil sis! Man you really thought I was gonna make you pay! Its your big day! I'm treating you!" He grins at me. I thank him and we sit down with our food.

We eat and have idle conversations. Everything is pretty chill until a girl approaches our table.

"Hii~ Um! Can i- oops hold on! I dropped my phone!" she winks and picks up her phone. "Can i ask a question~?" She looks at my brother seductively.

"Sure, go ahead. Don't take too long though. Me and homegirl gotta bounce soon." my brother nods.

"Can I have your number~" She grins. She sits next to him when she says this and scoots close to him, grabbing his arm.

He tries to rub her arm off of him but to no avail.

"Sorry, I'm not looking to talk to no girls right now. Gotta focus on school y'know?" He smiles at her and brushes her off. "Ay but thank you though. For real. Anyway, Me and lil sis gotta bounce. It was nice knowing you." He scoots her out of the seat, grabs my hand and we walk to a wall and leave.

"I'm surprised that was the only girl who approached you." I laugh.

"What can I say? Bitches love me and the hoes want me." he chuckles. "Anyways, are you ready to go to UA?"

"Yeah but real quick, can you hold my stuff? I aint bout to get caught with this shit on campus." I hand him my bag of grass.

"Yeah for sure. Ight. good luck lil sis." He teleports me to a wall in front of UA and leaves. I'm 30 minutes early but it's better to be really early than really late.

I get lost trying to find my way to the meeting hall, but I find my designated spot and sit down. I'm so nervous!