1

✧

riki sat down inside the principals office, it was incredibly neat and tidy. "mhmm..૮꒰ ˵ ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ˶꒱ა " riki hummed in content as he waited for the principal to enter back the office, eunchae had informed him that riki would get other tour guide since it was a 'tradition' in decelis academy for students to have multiple tour guides.

it was odd, but riki wasn't one to judge; that was a lie. but that didn't matter.

✦✧✦

"so...your no longer my tour guide?૮꒰ ˶· v · ˶꒱ა riki questioned, looking at the fae, eunchae hummed, taking off her school badge and placing it on a counter. "it's a rule in decelis.." eunchae spoke, turning around her flowy school uniform changing as she turned around. her dark uniform was soon changed to a soft purple dress with multiple flowers.

"how did you...૮꒰ ˶ᐢ. .ᐢ˶꒱ა ??" riki mumbled his eyes widened at the glow coming from eunchae's dress the girl let out a giggle, "it's called fae magic.. ! ! ૮ ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ა" she said doing a soft spin with a wide smile, riki gave a smile; while it was a awkward smile nonetheless still a smile.

✦✧✦

"nishimura riki ?" a soft voice called as steps were heard inside a room, riki's vision soon came like a flash of light as he looked around in the same principal's office; he must've dozed off...

"ah! i'm so sorry, ૮꒰ ˶◞ ﻌ ◟˶꒱ა " riki scrambled as he got up and bowed a full 180° at his principal who just gave a small laugh, "do not fret nishimura.." The principal reassured gesturing for him to stand up straight.

"i'm going to assume that hong eunchae brought you here ??" the principal inquired looking at riki with a questioning look the boy nodded looking at him. "kim namjoon, i'm the new principal here at decelis academy - the former principal left after some time." nmjoon spoke beads of sweat forming on his forehead and gave riki a wary smile.

"nice to meet you sir ! ! ૮꒰ ˶>ヮ<˶꒱ა " riki spoke with enthusiasm as he stared at namjoon who gave him a wide dimpled smile, really ots been a long time since he met a student so excited.