Sleep paralysis demon 1

It had been a week since you had gotten a good nights sleep. You keep waking up at 3 am, paralyzed, and somewhat cognizant; a tall shadow figure of what appears to be a man in the corner of the room. After a few google searches the first night you decided to write off any concerns of anyone actually breaking into your house. "Stress" you decided. "Too much stress".
         Tonight started the same as any other. Tossing and turning until you inevitably pass out from exhaustion. Only to wake up at 3 am yet again.
          This time was slightly different. Instead of the shadow figure being in the corner of the room, it was at the foot of your bed. Watching. You tried to convince yourself it's your imagination, but your nerves started to get the best of you. You instinctively try to pull the blankets over your head but you're frozen in place.
"Damn it." You think, staring down the shadow.
"I'm too old to be afraid of the dark,"
           You feel your chest tighten as though something heavy were sitting on you, and you could've sworn you saw the shadow move closer. In fact you were certain it did. Slowly the blankets are pulled off you, and dumped off the end of the bed. With each second your heart beats quicker, threatening to explode out of your chest. Panic is starting to set in. You can't move anything other than your eyes.
          No matter how much air you breathe in it doesn't feel like enough, the pressure on your chest holding tight. For a moment you question if you died in your sleep, and this being is here to take your soul. Your thoughts quickly scatter as the shadow stalks closer to you. The figure makes it to about your knee before you shut your eyes tight. "This is it" you think. 'Cept it wasn't.
           You begin to feel what you think is a hand brushing the bottom of your nightgown up to your midriff, exposing your pussy. You hadn't put on any underwear that night, due to laziness, and were beginning to curse yourself in your head. The hand lingers for a moment, gently caressing your hip as it brushes by. A light whimper manages to escape your lips.
         The hand begins to gently massage your hips and upper thigh, followed shortly by a second hand on your other side. A single tear rolls down your cheek and onto the pillow. It feels... good...and you hate it. It hasn't done anything to hurt you yet and that makes you nervous. Occasionally while massaging your upper thighs, a finger grazes your privates, sending a jolt through you. You begin to feel the heat rise through your body, and your pussy begins to drum in need. Need to be touched. To be fucked.
        "Stop it" you think trying to convince yourself that you're not into it. But you are. After all, this could just be some strange wet dream. So why deny yourself?
        The hands trail their way along your thigh and down to your knees, where they begin to push, spreading your legs apart. Another whimper escapes your lips as you feel the hands begin to spread your lips, the air reaching your most intimate areas. You could tell how wet you already were,"one hell of a dream" you thought.
           You need some pressure down there. You ached for some form of contact. And then, a tongue, slowly starting from your entrance and making its way up to your clit. Gingerly playing with it for a moment before licking up your juices again. Slow. So agonizingly slow.
          You need more. More pleasure. You begin to whine, and almost as in response to your carnal demands, it begins to focus on your clit. Sucking on it and lightly taking it in its teeth. Your pussy throbs in desire. The need to have something inside of it. "Please," you're practically screaming in your own head now. It's almost like it was toying with you. It knew what you wanted and was making you beg. It was going to give you what you wanted, but it was enjoying watching you ache with need. The need for it to be inside you.
           One finger slowly begins to enter you.Pumping  slowly for a few moments and then a second enters. The hands are huge, fingers nearly double the size of your own. You could cry out in happiness at the feeling of having something in you. The fingers making sure to rub against the sensitive patch inside you. "More" you think. "More. please," you beg
            Still sucking on your clit, the shadow begins to pump its fingers faster, and harder into you. Every second you feel closer to release but also closer to passing back out. Your chest still feeling like a large rock was crushing it, preventing you from getting proper air supply. You aren't sure which is going to happen first. Just as you're about to pass out, pure ecstasy rolls through your body, finally finding your release.
          You had opened your eyes for a moment before you passed out, and you caught a glimpse of the being one last time. With it being so close you could almost make out some of the details of it.
         Its entire being is made of shadow but it's still solid, and shaped like a large man. You can make out some of the details of his jaw, arms and even his legs beneath you. That and his own throbbing member. "Next time" you thought before fading to black.