20

Cass walked down the hall and into the common room. Her and harry planned on meeting by the entrance of the great hall, so she started walking down the stairs alongside hermione. Hermione looked HOT by the way.

As Cass and Hermione walked down the stairs there were many people that stopped and turned to look.

***

Harry was standing at the doors of the ball, waiting for his date, Cassie. Suddenly everyone was quiet and he looked around to see what was wrong. There he saw Cassie standing at the top of the stairs. She looked beautiful. To Harry she was the prettiest girl he has ever seen. Apparently everyone else thought so as well.

***

Cass walked down the stairs and looked for Harry. She cought her breath when she saw him. He looked amazing. He was wearing black dress robes and a white tie. She smiled at him and smiled even more when she saw the blush that creeped up his face.

"Sup Potter," Cass smiled at him.

"Hey," Harry responded.

"Are we gonna go in orrrrr..." Cass said.

"Oh, yeah. C'mon," Harry said while asking himself why he was feeling so nervous. He has known her since they were born. She was there with him for the most traumatic moment of his life, Voldemort trying to kill him.

They walked in and sat down.

"Where is Hermione?" Ron asked, standing next to his date, Padma Patil.

"You'll see," Cass said with a knowing smile.

"Please just tell me who she is here with," Ron practically begged.

"No," Cass said.

At that moment the door opened and the champions came in with their dates. First was Cedric Diggory who went with Cho Chang. Next was Viktor Krum with- thats right folks- the one and only Hermione Granger. When they walked in Ron made a sort of gruntled noise. He looked shocked, almost betrayed that his idol would be here with Hermione. Nect came Fleur Delacour with Roger Davies.

They walked in and then other shit that Cass couldn't be bothered to pay attention to. Finally Dumbledore stood up and said, "Tuck in!"

Cass thought that was kind of dumb because who the hell says TuCk iN anymore? She looked around confused and saw Dumbledore look at the menu and say "Pork chops". Everyone seemed to follow his lead.

Cass looked at the menu and frowned.

"Harry, where the fuck is the Kraft Mac'n'Cheese?" Cass said incredulously.

Harry sighed and said, "This is a super fancy dinner. They aren't going to have Kraft mac'n'cheese."

"But it is a special event. So they should," Cass countered.

"Exactly. When has the kitchens ever made Kraft?" Harry replied.

"Fine. Kraft mac'n'cheese," she said while pressing the menu. To Harry's and everyone around thems shock, a bowl of mac n cheese appeared in front of her.

"How did you do that?" Harry asked shocked.

Cassie grinned, "I talked to the house elves earlier."

"Of course," Harry rolled his eyes, but smiled.

A/n: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHPT! I will post more cuz now i am on spring break. I'm gonna write on the plane to florida so i will update!

Remember to vote and comment!

Qotd: if u could choose one food to eat for the rest of ur life, what would it be?