2. change of plans

Being an early riser doesn't mean you're cheerful in the morning. Evelyn was a perfect example. She struggled to sleep in, even on the days she really deserved it, and always found herself awakening at the ass-crack of dawn.

It was frustrating, to say the least. Today, however, she had a bit more motivation to get up. Harry had promised to show her around the house for real today and then take her to the mall, although they never settled on what time. Just to be safe, Evelyn got up and had a shower and got dressed for the day. She settled on wearing brown cargo pants and a black, long-sleeved crop top, wearing a baggy old T-shirt that had a Nissan Skyline on the front overtop.

After completing her look, Evelyn headed down the hallway and stairs quietly, not yet sure of who was up at this hour. Checking the time on her phone, she saw that it was around 8:30, which she didn't know if that was early for the people living in this house. Evelyn made her way into the kitchen and noticed a fresh pot of coffee had been made, meaning someone had been up. A step behind her had her startled and she quickly turned.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." said a cheery looking Vik. He smiled at the girl, hoping to seem less creepy after he felt like he had snuck up on her. To his relief, Evelyn just smiled.

"No it's alright, don't be sorry. I'm Evelyn, Harry's sister." the girl said, to which Vik nodded.

"Nice to meet you. Please help yourself to some coffee, don't be shy here. This is like your second home now, okay? Anyways, no one else really wakes up this early besides me, Simon, and Tobi."

Evelyn's eyes flicked up to Vik at the mention of Tobi's name. She quickly regained herself and smiled politely. "Yeah, I wasn't sure whether I would be the first one up or not, but I'm happy to see I'm not." she said as she fixed herself a cup of coffee. She didn't know how to explain it, but Vik had this air of comfort and softness to him. She didn't feel intimidated by him like the other guys. Maybe it was because he seemed equally as awkward as her.

As the two of them got to know each other, Evelyn felt more at ease in the house. At least now she had another friend besides Harry and.. well she wasn't sure if her and Tobi were friends yet. But she definitely wanted to be. As though he read her mind, a set of footsteps had Vik and Evelyn turning around, seeing a tired looking Tobi enter the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes and walked past the two for the coffee, smiling at Evelyn politely.

"Goodmorning, Evelyn. Morning, Vik." he uttered as he poured the steaming cup. The two looked at each other and smiled, and Evelyn immediately began nibbling her lip - her nervous habit. Vik glanced between the two before furrowing his eyebrows ever so slightly. Before the silence could turn awkward, Vik spoke up.

"So, what's everyone's plans today?" he questioned the small group. Tobi's eyes glanced over to Vik before they settled on his own cup of coffee.

"Harry invited me to go to the mall with him today, although I'm not sure when. Probably whenever he wakes up. What about you, Evelyn?" said Tobi as his big, brown eyes studied her.

The girl simply furrowed her eyebrows in response. "Huh? Harry said he was giving me a tour of the house and then taking me to the mall today, too." Tobi looked just as confused as she was before he shrugged.

"That's alright then, you guys can go have fun. Maybe I'll find someone to do a Reacts video with me." he suggested, to which Evelyn quickly shook her head.

"Why would you do that? Come with us, it'll be fun." she offered, causing a small smile to fight its way onto his face. The two hadn't even noticed the way Vik slowly slipped out of the room.

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose and you lot haven't hung out in a while." Tobi confessed, slightly hesitant.

"No, I want you to come. Like I said it'll be fun. You're not imposing, okay?" Evelyn reassured, to which Tobi nodded. He told her he should change and wake Harry before exiting the kitchen and going upstairs. As soon as he was gone, Evelyn smiled to herself slightly. Was she developing a crush? I mean, she barely knew the guy, but she had an idea of his character based off the videos she's watched. Plus, he's been nothing but sweet to her since she arrived at the house. And nobody could deny how handsome he is.