Chapter 1: Mutated

Bumblebee's eyes opened and he saw walls inclosing around him. Curving over him. He tried to move, but he was bound to the table. "Huh? What the frag is going on?!" he exclaims. He tries to lift his head, but found it bound as well. Moving his eyes ... he could see where most of the restrains were. Tugging and jerking hard, he hears something powering up outside his cage. "That can't be- AAAAAAAAAHHH!" Tubes had shot out from the pod's sides and ceiling, pricing the Autobot metal skin. He thrashed in the bounds to break free ... but it was all .... useless. They held him with an iron grip. Bumblebee could feel the serum coursing through him. He couldn't hold his screams in. The pain was too much, and it felt like acid and fire. Black specks were appearing in his eyesight before all went to darkness.

The tubes retreated an hour after Bumblebee lost consciousness. The pod opened and raised itself up until it was straight up. "The mutation is complete," a dry voice announced. A female medic walked up and placed monitors on certain places on Bumblebee's upper torso. She placed her hand against his chest. "His vitals, doctor?"

"His vitals are strong... And he's breathing."

"Good. Take him to his holding cell."

"Yes sir." The she – medic brought over a floating table and then turned off Bumblebee's restaurants. Catching under his arms, she placed him onto the hovering bed and turned its bounds on. Quickly, she takes the monitors off his chest and slipping a collar around Bumblebee's neck with his name on it. She pushes him down the halls as he slowly gains consciousness.

"Wha...?" It took a second for him to realize what is happening. Thrashing and tugging, he desperately tries to break free. But no use. The holds held him strong. Darting his eyes around, he spotted fur on his chest. Fur? He wasn't sure why there was fur on him, so he resumed his struggle.

"Part of the mutation." The medic's voice was plain and emotionless. Bumblebee ignored her when she told him to stop trying to break free. A powerful shock boomed around Bumblebee's neck.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Bumblebee then huffed and laid motionless after the shock.

"I warned you."

"I'm sure you enjoyed that," Bumblebee said weakly. He watches the cell rooms as he was passing them. Some were empty, others weren't.

Stopping at an empty cell, two buff cybertronians grabbed Bumblebee by his arms and dragged him in. They clipped a string of chain onto the collar and cuffs onto his wrists. He didn't fight back. He couldn't feel his body. He was laying on his side when the medic said, "Your first checkup will be in the morning." She turned and left the cell. Pressing the code in, the bars fell down with a thud. "Welcome to your new home, Bumblebee." She walked down the halls and Bumblebee was about to close his eyes when he heard Steeljaw's voice. It was a muffled, but it was him.

"Steel ... jaw ...?"