Bathroom

☆ Jordin's POV ☆

-
-
-

Sun.

Bwai mi hate it suh till.

The rays burning my eyes as early as the morning rises, burning the sleeping souls with all its bright glory.

I stir in the hotel bed. My body - mostly my back - carrying an all too painful ache.

The boy stretch yuh out good auntie!

My subconscious reminds me of last nights acts. My now tired state having a reason to it. This of course caused me to snap my eyes open quickly so I could survey the space.

"Finally wake?"

Following the voice my eyes drift over to the far end of the room.

There Rajauny stood only in a baggy shorts with nothing to cover his chest.

Mi man sexy yuh fuck. God know mi surprised how mi end up wid somebody as good as him. God did his big one here.

"Mhmm" humming I reply to him.

With one quick move I stretch my limbs, my hands going straight up over my head, while my feet and toes stretch out to release the built up muscle tension. I yawn.

"Mi order room service fi yuh, suh yuh can brush yuh teeth and wash up yuh face"

I smile over at him when he says this.

"Mi did know yuh love off e God inuh" jokingly I say.

My words causes him to let out a throaty laugh. And man, what a boy laugh sexy. Everytime him laugh mi feel rain start fall ina mi panty.

His feet start to walk over into my direction and I quickly cross my legs, only now realizing mi naked as the day mi wukless mumma push mi out.

I watch as his eyes travel down to now crossed legs.

I was wrapped under the cotton sheets, but it was so tightly wrapped against my body that my frame was visible above it.

"Alright mi aguh bade!" Jumping out of the bed with the duvet over me.

I back up into the bathroom, my eyes still stuck on a laughing Rajauny as I disappeared into the confines of the small space.

As soon as I'm in the bathroom I quickly lock the door and lean against it, the sheet falling to a heep at my foot.

Mi constantly affi wanda weh mi find him.

He's so sweet and caring. He loves all my flaws and he teaches me everyday about communication.

Lastnight was the best night ever.

I always thought that my first time would be super awkward. The piercing silence, the struggling to put on the condom, then there would be that whole moment where the male nuts first and Im just left with my orgasm not even completed. Then we both fall asleep beside each other and forget anything happened in the morning.

Clearly, it was nothing like how I imagined it. It was past my wildest dream.

The way he talked to me, kissed every inch of my skin, every round we went he made sure I was comfortable with whatever position we were in.

And most of all the way he told me he loved me, and I should go to bed, and that he'll be right by my side when the morning lights. He kept to that promise.