Chapter 25

February 13, 1992

Charles Wright Cabin, Outside Telluride, Colorado

White skin in linen

Perfume on my wrist

And the full moon that hangs over

These dreams in the mist

~ These Dreams ~ Heart ~

For the third time, John woke to find Marlena's soft hand caressing his cock while he slept. He moaned trying to pull himself to wakefulness, afraid that he would come in his sleep. He bucked into her hand before he could stop himself, reveling in the feel of her small hand. Groaning again, he rolled from the bed quickly. He was swollen and painful, and watching her writhe on the mattress lost in her own pleasure was not helping his situation. Digging for a new set of clean clothes, he tossed them on the end of the bed, and shuffled into the bathroom to shower with plans to take care of his current situation, leaving Marlena to her dreams. Just as he was closing the door, she whispered seductively, "I'm your wife. Please? I want you."

Fuck," he groaned, closing the door behind him. He rested his forehead against the wood, and gripped his dick through the cotton of his boxers. Pushing on his length, he was hoping to get some modicum of relief. It didn't work. Giving himself another hard squeeze, he turned to start the shower, hurriedly stripping himself of his boxers as he walked.

Marlena reached for John in the bed, whimpering, "I need you... I need you..."

John's hands pushed the white linen nightgown up and over her hips, as he murmured, "I want to taste you. I haven't tasted you in years."

She lifted her arms, watching the way his muscles rippled in the light of the moon. A soft breeze blew in through the open window, and across her bared skin. She started to sit up, wanting to touch his skin and feel the fire within, but he told her, "Stay there, baby. Stay right there."

She writhed on the cool cotton sheets, feeling the way the fabric brushed across the skin of her back. A soft moan escaped her, a sigh, "Please, John..."

He lay down with his head near her feet, and wrapped his large hands around her thighs, tugging her closer. Whispered words reached her ears, "C'mere, Doc..c'mere."

Marlena cried out when she felt his finger softly slip through her swollen folds. Her fists grappled with the sheets beside her, grasping them like a lifeline. He pulled her leg over his shoulder, as he leaned forward staring at her sex, murmuring, "You're so wet, baby. So wet, and so pretty. So fucking pretty."

Her hips bucked, "Roman!" She could feel arousal seeping from her body, the stickiness that coated her inner thighs. She wanted him, and she wanted him badly. Pushing her body further down the bed, her head fell back and rolled to the side as she sighed. His breath was brushing over her wet heat like the softest flutter of butterfly wings. "Oh, G-d!" she cried.

"Slow down. Slow down," he whispered. His hands smoothed over her skin in a repetitive soothing motion that only seemed to arouse her further.

His moist breath slid along the inside of her thighs, and she felt his cock brush against her cheek as he pulled her closer. Marlena moaned deep in her chest. His soft touch, and whispered words tugged at her heart. Fingers caressed her, squeezing her flesh. He was playing her like a fine instrument.

It was when she felt the slide of his tongue along the soft sensitive skin, that her hips bucked towards him. A bite, a glide of fingernails. Marlena arched, reaching for his cock, while crying out, "Fuck!"