Update (please read)

So... it's been a while eh?

I'm sorry for the lack of update for this story. I've seen some comments asking me when's the next update is. It's been really hard for me to write something out of this book. I have reasons for this of course.

The first is that I've been in other fandoms looking at their fics for a long time now to the point I kinda forgot I am an author myself. Second is, the book is a mess. What I meant is that the way I named the chapters and stuff. The plot is also kinda a mess too tbh.

I was originally going to put 3 archon quests in the story (Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma), since that's where each of the trio ori is (it's pretty obvious but I'll let u guess where did each of them land at). But since the release of Sumeru and Fontaine, I've been thinking to myself, should I also include the other archon quests?

Originally, after the Inazuma arc, I was going to stray away from canon lore and started my own lore from there on, free from the Genshin storytelling but still in the world of Genshin. Let me tell you, I was pretty much hyping to write the arc after the Inazuma arc. I've also already planned an ending for this story and I already thought of it as perfect.

Because of this, I'm planning to rewrite the chapters. There's also a few things I want to change a bit like the characters and the plotholes since the plot isnt set in stone yet (the ending is, but not the plot).

As you all know, Taufan is the protagonist of this story and I just feel like he's not that likeable? I mean he's good and all but it's just that. And Lumine... why did I make her like that? From the way I see it, I just made her look cute, shy, and stutter a lot. She's already close with Taufan but they just met. In this rewrite, I wanna make them bond a little so they could be close. What about you guys, do you guys want anything to change about Taufan and Lumine?

I was also planning to make Taufan having more interaction with others since in this story, Taufan is known to be friendly with people around him so him having close friendships is a deal. And I won't forget about Gempa and Hali. They haven't appeared yet in this story but I've already planned all things about them, but I'm still going to develop their characters in the future.

Last thing is, If I don't have any intention to write this story again, I'll discontinue it but I'll also leave the whole plot for this story before leaving it in the basement.

That's all for now. Again, sorry for the lack of updates, I will update again once i figure out the whole fixed plot.