Chapter 1

"I am home! " I shouted, no response. Hmm, maybe they haven't arrived yet.

Let me check the training room. I went outside, to the training room , " Hello! Guys, I am home! "  I yelled, yet no response.  Where are they? No one was in the training room as well.

I ran upstairs to my room to put my backpack,  changed my clothes and went downstairs to look for them but froze when I saw something move from the side of my right eye. Not something, someone!

Hope it's Flora or Edward cause if it is someone else,  they will be sorry for breaking in. I will have to deal with the bodyguards later.

I slowly peaked behind the wall and saw a hoodied person trying to enter Edward's room. Hah, he  obviously doesn't know the pass code, he'll never be able to enter his room. But to my surprise, he entered the code perfectly with ease and unlocked the door.

I quickly ran and jumped on his back and locked his head in my arms. He fell down and started chocking.

"Kitt....... en........ It's ....... m... e" He said in a hoarse voice and  boy I was in so much trouble. The intruder was Edward! But why was he wearing a black hoodie.

It was so dumb of me. Of course an intruder wouldn't be able to pass through the strong, advanced security. Even blaming the most skilled and strong bodyguards. So much embarrassment.

I immediately let go of him and made a run for it but he immediately held my hand and winced in pain when I pulled his hair. I looked at him pleadingly to let go of my hand.

"Edy, please let me go, I thought it was an intruder, " I pouted and of course my trick worked, he let go of me.  It always works, I thought to myself smirking.

"You know your skills aren't getting any better, and that's why I can't allow you to join the Tigers. " He ran his hand through his hair and looked at me, waiting for me to explode and of course, I did. So that's why he wore a black hoodie, to check my skills.

"What do you mean! Why can't I join!? My skills are tricky and amazing, even you can't defeat them! No one can! " I yelled at him and of course, got scolded back.

"You are in danger kitty, why can't you understand! I have to protect you and Flora from the Serpents. They will use you to force out information of our business and the Tigers will be in danger.  Do you know what will happen if they get hold of the information !? "     He yelled at me fuming with anger.

Argh, why does he have to bring the serpents. The Black Serpents also have a mafia business but a bit lower than ours. They have been trying to steal our business information and use it against us so that Jacob would be chosen as the mafia king and Jessica, the mafia princess.

Jacob is the son of Mr Anderson, the leader of the Black Serpents. He is a very dangerous mafia who would do anything for power and wealth. On the other hand his daughter, Jessica, is a selfish, annoying creature who wants to take my place of being  the mafia princess .

Of course I am the mafia princess, I was chosen when I was twelve years because of being skilled in fights and self defense, and smart. And also being very strong and cold when it comes to fights with no mercy.

We got our positions because of our father. He was an amazing father but I only spent five years with him and my mom . Because they were murdered by someone when I was just five years old, and it all  happened right in front of me, the murderer looked shocked after shooting my parents, he also cried for my mom. I just can't make out what happened after wards cause Edward tried to kill him and I got shot. He did look familiar but every time I try to make out his face my head hurts so much like I have been shot.