CHAPTER 1 TWO SOULS

In the bustling corridors of youth,
Two souls collided, unscripted and uncouth.
Their eyes met, a cosmic dance begun,
In that fleeting moment, two hearts spun.

One with eyes like the morning sky,
The other, a quiet storm passing by.
Their gazes locked, a silent confession,
A universe of feelings in their possession.

And so, they wrote their story in stardust,
Two souls bound by love, unbreakable and just.
In the first light of their love’s sweet dawn,
Two hearts found where they truly belong.

In the first light of their love’s sweet dawn,Two hearts found where they truly belong

"I'm Sorry. Here, let me help you with those." Sean bent over trying to help Zach with his book.

"Oh, it's fine, really. I can manage." Zach hurriedly tidied up his book. They stopped for a moment to look at each other

"It's no trouble at all. Besides, it gives me an excuse to escape from Mr. Thompson" Sean picking up a book.

"That bad, huh?" Zach chuckles.

"You have no idea. Anyway, I have to go now. I'm Sorry again...." Sean smiled raising his eyebrows and Left Zach.

Since that day, feelings of curiosity and the desire to always meet and steal glances at each other approached them, was this what is called falling in love at first sight?. Sean, who was walking around the school garden Looking place for him to eat his lunch, and he saw Zach who was sitting leaning against the big tree. Lowering his ego, Sean dared to approach Zach.

“Aren’t you going to eat your sandwich?” Sean’s voice was smooth with sat next to Zach

Zach blinked, momentarily closing his book “What?” he stammered, caught off guard by Sean’s sudden arrival.

“Your sandwich. You going to eat it?” His eyes, ancient and knowing, bore into Zach’s face.

“My sandwich?” Zach replied, still confused.

“Oh, I’m sorry, if I’ve surprised you. May I join you?” Sean raised his eyebrows upwards.

“Hmmm, of course” Zach put the book he was holding into his bag and held the sandwich he was carrying.