Discussion

Looking at the lady dressed to dozen,I sat wondering what it is that she wished to discuss..

And on her high end throne,with all those glaring jewels and perfected nails,

She laughed at me,as if I uttered some joke..

Wondering what the joke was, actually,I too followed the rhythm and laughed,

Afterall life is all about rhythm,laughter,like hers,sweet yet venomous,it's hard to find..

And suddenly she went quite,as if everything had to obey her command,

But I was enjoying laughing,afterall,she looked quite funny in the hard to look dress up..

And her eyes,laden with blacks and pinks and whatnot,glared as if a brat does..

Putting my fingers on my lips I tried to be quite,to respect the elders I guess..

You,you are no different than me,she said,as she looked at me from her throne,in her age old castle..

Bowing down a little,all I could do was looking for a seat,dang,I was tired of the journey..

Madam,with all due respect,even though,we are both women now..

I would say,we are very different..

I am not that free like you,to paint my nails with glares,and extend them like spiders..

And actually I donot even have time to sit on thrones anywhere,or get decked up..

Then,about love life,

Mine is little too clean for you to say we are same..

You see,the long trajectory,it's just this much,

I have never been around a crowd,just this much..

And I won't be much around crowd..

Just this much is all that is..

So,is this all we discuss,is this the end of discussion,I asked her,

Before her sweet time came to an end..