3

eva

it was officially the first day of school. everyone got their schedules yesterday at the assembly. you know? the assembly where i met the finest woman on earth.

i definitely had a crush on her but i was scared. scared of her hurting me, scared of her fame and how that would put me in the spotlight. but that didn't matter because we did just meet.

i decided not to think about it that much. i got ready for school. i showered, did my face routine and put on my clothes. after satisfied with my look i headed out the bathroom.

"about time puta you took too long." luci complained. "girl i can't rush this" i said motioning my hands on my body. she rolled her eyes and slammed the door.

i packed my school bag with supplies from home. some folders, binders, art stuff, etc. after what seemed like forever, luci got out the bathroom.

"and i thought i took too long." i joked. "like you said, you can't rush this" luci mimicked me. we both laughed.

it was almost time for 1st period so me and luci headed out. the door across from us opened too. out came paige and azzi. "hi paige!" luci said. i chuckled.

"luciii hii." paige said back. "hi guys." i said waving. azzi waved back with a hey. i looked over at paige who was checking me out.

she reached my face and snapped out of her daze. "uh hey eva." paige said scratching her head. azzi chuckled causing paige to hit her on the side. "ow" she whispered.

"okay uh i'm going to head to class, good luck you guys." luci said heading in one direction. "yeah i'm gonna go too." i said heading in the other direction.

i made it to my first class. art. the universe was on my side for making this my first class. something that wouldn't piss me off as i was starting my day. take that 11th grade geometry.

i found a seat in the middle. "okay people who just arrived please grab a canvas in the back and your paint supplies you hopefully brought." the teacher said.

i headed to the back. i reached for a canvas as someone else's hand reached for the same canvas. "oh sorry." "shit my fault." me and a girl said at the same time.

"sorry you take it." the girl said. "thank you." i said smiling and grabbing it. i headed back to my seat and found a backpack in the other seat beside me.

i sat down and put my canvas on the available easel. the same girl from earlier sat down beside me. "you stalking me?" i joked. she laughed. "seems to be that way." she said back.

"i'm eva." i said putting out my hand. "kamorea, but call me kk." kk said reaching out her hand to shake mine.

"you new here?" kk asked. "yeah, you?" i answered. "nah i'm a sophomore." she answered. i shook my head. "any tips you got for me?" i asked. "don't eat the school food." she said immediately. i raised my eyebrows. "noted."

she chuckled. "nah but seriously, if you want after school me and my friends are heading to chick fa la if you wanted to come." she said. "sure, can i invite a friend?" i asked. "a friend of yours is a friend of mine." she answered.

school went by pretty fast. probably because it ended at 1 instead of 3. i entered my dorm and luci was already there watching her laptop.