"I was going to say that." Marshal Mallow said as he looked at us sad. "Sorry, I do that." Wiser said. "He really does." Dorothy and I said. "Forward, march! Fudge pops, lemon drops!" Marshal Mallow said and we walked. Dorothy and I looked at Toto sadly, he whined as we kept walking. 'Oh, Scarecrow...we'll be there as soon as we can.' I thought as I kept walking. 

*3rd POV*

The flying monkeys heard a lot of noises and they looked around to find the source. One raced to the window and opened it to see Scarecrow and Lion using Tinman as a source for noise. They were making music. The flying monkey got back inside to tell his buddies. "Are you sure this is gonna work?" Lion asked Scarecrow. 

"Trust me. I've got it all figured out." Scarecrow said. "Easy for you to say." Tinman said. The flying monkeys all growled as they flew towards them. "Ready, set...run!" Scarecrow said as him and Lion began running while holding Tinman. "Run? That's the plan?" Lion asked. "Mmm-hmm. Engaging neural synaptic simulation sequence." Scarecrow said as he began seeing math in his head.

But more flying monkeys came in. "Holy smokes! They must have called for reinforcements." Scarecrow said. "What do we do now?" Lion asked confused. "Abort! Abort! Abort!" Scarecrow said before they jumped. "Flyin' lion comin' through!" Lion shouted as they fall, soon enough, Tinman's head was in the leader of the flying monkeys arms.

And soon enough, Scarecrow and Lion were holding onto a banner. "Tinman, watch where you're grabbin'!" Scarecrow yelled. They were flying all over the place, till they got Tinman's head back. "Sudden severe disappointment." Tinman said the three of them were thrown into a sack. 

Tinman began sobbing. "Perfect!" Scarecrow said. "Perfect?" Lion asked. "They're leaving Emerald City, aren't they? Izzy and Dorothy can now safely retrieve our message." Scarecrow said. "Oh, actually, that is perfect." Tinman said. "Yeah, apart from being trapped in a sack." Lion said as they were carried away.

*My POV*

"Order in the court! Order! Order! What's the charge?" Judge Jawbreaker asked Marshal Mallow. "Violation of penal code 16165. Eating candy, milord." Marshal Mallow said as we stood in front of Judge Jawbreaker. I rolled my eyes. "Eating candy? That's the worse offence on the Glycemic Index!" Judge Jawbreaker said as everyone began squeaking. I scoffed. 

"Quiet in the peanut gallery. What do the defendants plead?" Judge Jawbreaker asked. "Guilty as charged." A voice said and I turned to my right. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your legal defense team." He said and I facepalmed. "Why did you plead guilty?" Dorothy asked. "Because this is his 499th arrest." He said pointing at Wiser who nodded.

Judge Jawbreaker laughed. "Well, then, it's time to set an example." Judge Jawbreaker said. "But the sign said, 'Eat all the candy you want.'." Dorothy tried defending. "Your Honor, uh they are entitled to a verdict from a jury of their Peeps." The guy said. "Oh, all right. What say ye, Peeps?" Judge Jawbreaker asked before the Peeps began chirping. 

"What are they saying?" Dorothy whispered to the guy beside me. "Peep, peep, peep-a-cheep. Can't you hear that?" The guy asked before Judge Jawbreaker hit his gavel. "Guilty! Let the punishment fit the crime. I hereby sentence you to death!" Judge Jawbreaker said and everyone began cheering. 

"I knew they'd go nuts for that." Judge Jawbreaker said. "Death? For eating candy?" Dorothy asked as Toto whimpered beside me. "Marshal Mallow?" Judge Jawbreaker asked. "Milord? I hereby order you to execute the...Uh, the execution." Judge Jawbreaker said. "Me?" Marshal Mallow asked.

"Yes, you." Judge Jawbreaker said. "But as an officer in the Candy Conty Army, I can only follow orders from General Candy Apple." Marshal Mallow said. "Bosh." Judge Jawbreaker said. "Excuse me, your Judgeship. Names, please?" A female candy asked. "What for?" I asked. "Your death certificates." She responded and I facepalmed. "Wiser." Wiser said. "Wiser with a 'z'?" She asked.