[Chapter 1:The back stories, introduction]

--> My name is Ivory Kim Ferer/20yld,well khown as powerful mafia boss and they call me "Dark butterfly" youll khow why in the story.

-->My Family is involved in mafia's since the old times,we were well khown family in decades but as time flies our family decided to keep our identity to other people because our family was targeted always and one time they tried kiddnaping childs from this family just to gain title how pathetic isn't?they tries to kill us and if they did they'll be the new big boss but too bad for those morons who tries to kill The family Ferer.we are also Very rich like really really rich,we are the top most richest people in the world,we are top1 ranking of all families.

-->Year 2005,March 22 I was born as the first child of my parents who are the leaders of the family Ferer in the present time,My mom "Emily Ferer" was only 20yld after she gaved birth to me and my dad " Kai Ferer" was 22yld back then.

-->Time flies and I was currently 5yld when I learned how to use guns and knifes and other weapons,I mastered them very quickly and I was titled in the family as "genius child" pretty dramatic isn't it?well that's what they call me back then.my mom and dad were Loving parents they would shower me with love,care,gifts and everything I wanted and they never let me fell left out but they have another side that I discovered they were ruthless, merciless,killing people in there battle they didn't even showed emotions that's they show to me,I was shocked at first but I kinda liked watching them(I khow,I'm like a psycho,but who can't stop watching them killing people?it's making me excited all the time,well maybe I'm just the one who likes it? nevermind).

-->I was 6yld when I met my Auntie Maxine,she was very kind,gentle and sweet,she told me many stories about her adventures as a Ferer and I was fascinated by it and I said "wow auntie!I wanna be like you,mom and dad!you all are so cool!" I said happily and fascinated and one thing that I didn't forgot my auntie said was "you'll be like us one day my sweet angel,you'll become the top of history in the ferers family,I just khew it so if you grow up don't give up on your dreams and move" then she smiled at me and that was the last time I saw here because she went back to the Philippines and I never had any contact from here since then and now in the present time she is gone,I wished that I talked to her one more time but if she wanted his death to be peaceful then I'll respect that.

-->I was currently 9yld,and I was matured enough to talk to older people and I can read, write,and speak different languages and that was another achievement of mine and my mom asked me if I wanted a reward,I was thinking for a moment and I replied "Mom!I want a sibling!I want a siblings that are twins!" I said happily mom was shocked by then but agreed and months later mom announced that she was pregnant again and it was twins and I was happy that I'll have siblings and they really gaved me what I asked them,I really loved them...after months of pregnancy,mom finally Gaved birth to the twins.

-->2009,April was the date of birth of my siblings the twins!Named Alexa and Alexis a girl and boy they were so much alike dad and I was happy,As they grow they became just like dad who is an expert in hand to hand combat and as they become 7yld they've mastered all kind of hand to hand combat an they gained the title "Dark combat twins".

—·Morning 7am·—
All of us were sitting in the dining table,dad and mom was drinking coffee,while the twins drinks chocolate milk,and I was also drinking coffee.

We were quite and peaceful and I was enjoying it I wished no one could disturb the quietness that's what I wish.

<>Ding~dong<>
"Who could that be?"

"Butler James could you see who is it?"mom

->that is Butler James he worked for us for than 10years he is very loyal to the family Ferer,theyre family has been serving the family Ferer for years and he is very trustworthy and also he is good at everything he cooks,clean,do laundry anything you say he does it perfectly!