"I brought you fried chicken, Hussey." She told her and Yuna's eyes brightened and shone like a puppy's.

"Yayyyyy, I love you!" Yuna gave her a hug, which Ryujin reciprocated.

"Meow!" They both heard Yeji's meow and smiled.

"And for you, I bought you a little bed." Ryujin took the bag out of her bag and Yuna clapped like a baby seal.

"Can I help you put it together?! Please say yes, I already called my mom and told her I would be here all afternoon, so I can help you and the you take me home."

Ryujin rolled her eyes and nodded, receiving a pinch on the cheek from her sister.

They both sat at the table to eat the chicken, Yuna ate almost everything, while Ryujin only ate two pieces and kept the rest in the fridge.

Minutes later the two were on the floor, putting together Yeji's bed, while the cat was curled up in Ryujin's legs.

"That doesn't go there Yuna, it goes on the other side."

Yuna frowned at her and took the instruction book, that looked like it could be used to assemble a complete house and began to read it and look at the illustrative images.

"But look, here it says that-" When she looked back at Ryujin, the bed was already finished.

"What were you saying?" Ryujin told her and Yuna rolled her eyes smiling.

"Well at least you'll have your own bed to sleep in and you won't have to smell my sister's farts all night." Yuna said to the cat, stroking her head and then she whinned, when she felt Ryujin pinch her arm.

"The only one here who farts while sleeping is you." Ryujin told her and before getting up from the floor, she put Yeji on her new bed.

The cat was asleep, but she immediately opened its eyes, when she was placed on the padded surface.

"Ha, of course miss 'I talk in my sleep' about Heejin, my only love." Yuna told her in a mocking tone and she had to get away from Ryujin, because her older sister was going to hit her.

"Be thankful I'm tired and I'm going to take a bath, will you stay here with Yeji?"

Ryujin asked her and Yuna crouched down in front of the cat to caress her fur, but she couldn't do it, because Yeji left the bed and followed Ryujin who was on her way to her room.

"Well, I'll watch some TV, because I think you'll have company!"

Ryujin heard her sister scream from the living room, but she ignored her and entered her room. She closed the door without realizing that the cat had entered behind her.

She began to undress, before entering the bathroom, leaving the door open, since she was sure that her sister would not enter her room.

But without knowing that she would have another type of visitor.

The short-haired girl got into the shower and she closed the transparent door to take a hot shower and wash her hair.

She enjoyed those fifteen minutes under the warm water that ran all over her body, but she didn't want to delay much longer, since she knew that her sister might get bored being alone.

To her surprise, when she opened the shower door to get out, her eyes met the feline eyes of the naughty orange cat, who was sitting, as if waiting for her, in the door frame.

"Jesus... you scared me, Yeji. I didn't know you were here." She said softly, as she took the towel and wrapped it around her body. "I think you're a bit of a nosy kitten."