Chapter-29: Secret unfolds

Start from the beginning

Comment 1: Best friends ho to aise.🤍

Comment 2 : I can't wait for the moment they are gonna make their relationship public 😍

Comment 3 : They are couple goals for real❤️‍🔥

Comment 4 : Rising business tycoon × Instagram influencer. A Perfect duo.

Comment 5: Are they really dating ? I thought they were best friends.

Comment 6 : Future Singhania power couple like Mr. Anirudh Singhania and Mrs. Ragini Singhania.🔥

Her face turned pale as she kept reading the comment. Navya passed her a glass of water. But she refused to have it as she couldn't process what just happened.

Navya said , " Iss mein last post 2 saal pehle ki around Feb 2022 ki hai. Uske baad isne kuch upload nahi kiya. Ye thoda weird nahi hai ki itni popular influencer ka achanak se apna social media left kar dena. Ye account deactivate nahi hua hai. Par iss mein do saal se koi bhi post nahi ki gayi hai ".

Aarohi's body turned numb thinking what was between Aarav and her and if he was too happy with Nitya 2 years back . She was not in a state to react to anything.

Navya opened youtube and typed, " Nitya Arora ". The phone screen was flooded with her achievements in her field, her dating rumours with Aarav some vlogs with Vihaan and Amaira.

In most of the videos Aarav was spotted with her either in their school or any family function in Singhania's or Arora's.

One another notification popped on the mobile screen which made the land slide under Navya's feet. She indicated Aarohi to look towards the screen and they both were shocked to see it and gulped while exchanging glimpses to each other.

Caption of the video was , " Popular instagram influencer Nitya Arora commited suicide ".

They opened the video in which it was stated that on the morning of 31 march 2022 Nitya Arora done suicide by jumping out of her terrace. She was brought to hospital and later declared dead.

People had different opinions over it.

Comment 1 : Another young talent in heaven now.
Comment 2: Why she committed suicide ? She looked so happy on social media.
Comment 3: Shame on you Aarav Singhania who couldn't save his girlfriend from depression.
Comment 4: Maybe her boyfriend was troubling her.
Comment 5: Where is her best friend who was like a shadow to her and when she needed him. He disappeared.
Comment 6 : Ye influencers ke relationships aise hi rehte hai kise kya pata sach kya hai. Camera ke aage sab couple log ache lagte hai. Sach wahi jante hai.
Comment 7: I think they had a break up.Isliye usne suicide kiya. Ab girlfriend ke naam par sympathy lene aa gaya hai. Selfish rich brat.

Aarohi took a deep breath and said , " Kya ye wahi reason hai jiski wajah se Aarav 2 saal se depression mein hai ".
Navya replied, " Lag to aisa hi raha hai may be usko bhulne ke liye hi wo therapy le rahe ho ".

Aarohi said , " Usko hi bhulne ke liye unhone mujhse baat karna shuru kiya ho ". Navya said, " There is a high chance that you are not his first love interest ".

Aarohi felt a pang in her heart when Navya said it. Navya said , " Tumhe kya lagta hai ki ye Nitya Arora ne kyu suicide kiya hoga. Kya Aarav sir ne ? ".

Aarohi said , " He could be anyone but not a killer ". Navya said , " Tu maane na maane Aarav sir ka iss mein kuch na kuch lena dena to hai . Warna wo tujhe sach bata dete ".