~3~

Kacy Pov:

30 min later the Doktor still isn't there and I'm starting to feel bad that Beth and Viv are outside waiting for me and I told them it shouldn't take longer than 30 min. Then finally the Doktor comes in the Room.

Dr. ?: Hello I'm Doktor Brown and I will be doing the tests with you today. I heard that you are doing the less expensive tests is that correct?

Kacy: Thats correct I can't afford the expensive ones and I got told that you can still see signs of Lung Cancer through the less expensive ones.

Dr. Brown: We can Yes but the chances of a test being wrong without us noticing are still there. 

Kacy: I doesn't matter the chances are low and I can't afford the expensive ones.

Dr. Brown: Ok so we're gonna do the test and I will give you the List so you can do them with your Medical Team. If on the List is anything you don't have you can come back and get it. One thing I will give you anyways because normally private Medicals don't have that kind of device.

Kacy: That's great thank you.

Dr. Brown: Ok lets get started. If you would like to take of your Shirt and stand up please.

I take of my shirt and stand up. Dr. Brown also stand up and gives me this Vest that I strap around me.

Dr. Brown: Ok you can sit back down. I will give you a device and you're gonna have to blow in side of it for as long and as hard as you can while I take scans of your Chest area with the help of this Vest.

We start the Test and do a few others. After he tells me that I'm ok to go and that everything looks great. He gives me a Bag and tells me that in there is the devices for the test we did first. We say Goodbye and I leave to find Beth and Viv's Car.

Viv Pov:

After Kacy left Beth and I found a parking spot and parked. After she turned of the Car she turned to me.

Beth: What do you think is the Appointment about.

Viv: I have no Idea but Jonas knows and she said he only knows because it's Football related so he had to know.

Beth: Do you think it's about an old Injurie?

Viv: It could be but at the same time she wouldn't have to go to the Hospital for the tests they can do all the tests at the Training Ground.

Beth: Yeah you're right. Anyways she seems really nice a little shy but other than that.

Viv: Yeah I think she will get along great with Katie and Jen.

Beth and I keep talking until I look at the Time and notice she has been gone for an hour.

Viv: It's been an Hour do you think she is ok?

Beth: Yeah I think it just takes longer than she thought. Look the she is.

Kacy gets in the Car and Immediately starts apologising about how long it took and that the Doktor took so long to even get there.

Beth: Kacy slow down it's fine no worrys. Ok let's go where to.

Kacy: To the training Ground so I can check with Jonas what the help service said.

Beth: Ok lets go

With that Beth starts driving and we keep taking till we get to the Training Ground.

Kacy Pov:

Kacy: Thank you very much for driving me and again I'm sorry it took so long.

Viv: Kacy stop apologising and just tell us if you ever need a ride again.

Kacy: I will and thanks again.

I shut the Door and walk inside to find Jonas. I find him in his Office and the first thing I do is tell him that the Appointment went good and give him the List with the Device in the Bag.

Kacy: So what did he say about my Car?

Jonas: Yeah about that he said that he couldn't fix it, atleast not here you would have to get you Car to him so he would be able to but he also said that it would be expensive and that it would probaply be less expensive to buy a new Car.

Kacy: Yeah I thought something like that would happen.

Jonas: I'm sorry Kacy here are the Keys and if you decide to get rid of the Car just tell me I know someone who will do it for free he owes me a favor anyways.

Kacy: Thank you very much Jonas I'll see you tomorrow at Training.

I walk out of the Training Ground and to my Car where I get my last few things. I lock my Door and start my walk home. After 45 min I finally get home. I throw my stuff on the Floor and change into some Comfortable Clothes. I walk over to my Piano and sit down infront of it with a Picture from my Mom in my hand. I put the Picture on the Piano and start playing a Song my Mom wrote for me when I was a Kid.

(Just Imagine the Girl is Kacy and the Song is the one her Mom wrote)

When I get to the end of the Song I can barely keep singing because I'm Crying. Since my Mom died I haven't played this Song or even touched the Piano. My Mom was the one who tought me how to play the Piano and the Guitar when I was a Kid and we would always play it together. I get up an put on the TV in hopes it would calm me down. After about two hours I feel my eyes starting to close and the next thing I know is waking up in the Morning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Part hope you like it and please leave some comments with Ideas.