After school:

"See ya gurll!!" F/n smile widely and  Wave good bye to y/n.

"See you too in the other life!"y/n jokely said to f/n as she wave goodbye to her.

As y/n walk back home she found a book in the side walk.

It looks like manga since the cover were full of anime, there's a blue haired guy, green haired girl and a pink haired guy.

Since she focus on those three characters and the title was the mairimashita iruma-kun f/n recommended to her.

She look around to see if someone own the book she found.

"It must be my lucky day huh?...
Does that mean I don't need to search and watch? And just read the book?
It's kinda hassle to read but I feel like it's worth to shot since this looks interesting enough."

Y/n took the book and continue to walk back home.

At home:

Y/n go to her and put the book in her  table and she sit try to hink if she read it or watch it.

"If I read there's no spoilers and if I watch there's spoilers....yea right! I should read it"

As she decided she open the book and begin to read it.

Hours later:

"Broo! Damn this boy got himself a harem! Like every girl like this iruma guy huh? I mean this guy was kind, humble like everything even Alice admired him so much!"

She said as her eyes shine like stars in her eyes and look at the window it was night and she grab her phone to look at the time.

"But damn read is actually tiring and it's already 12:05 am I should sleep now since I had school.."

As she yawn in tiredness her eyes feels so heavy and her body feels like dying wanting to lay on her soft bed.

She walks towards the bed and put the book in the little table besides her and off the light and close her eyes and fell asleep.

As she feel asleep the book begin to glow and the book has a pink smoke spread around the room.