At night there was a girl who was Watching some anime called Ouran high school club.

At the night of 2:32 she has done the anime and forgetting that she had school.

After she done the anime she walk towards her study table and took her book and start to write some stories.

As she was writing some stories, she heard a ding on her phone.

She grab her phone to check who's texting her in the middle of the night and to her suprise it was her best friend.

              SASSYQUEEN ☆

sassyqueen☆

Girly pop! Did you do
Homework that sir gave us?!!!??

                                   candygurl

                                   what homework?
                                 wait why are you
                                              awake?!?!

nah shit sherlock...
and why are awake too??🧐

                                candygurl

                      wait we have homework..
                            damn...well bye!
                          i need to do that shit..!!

                 candygurl
                        is offline

sassyqueen☆

bro wait!!
...and there she go..

             sassyqueen☆
                        is offline

"What the we have homework?!
I only have a little time to sleep...
You know what I will just copy
Her homework" she put her book in the shelf and clean her table.

She walk over to her bed feeling sleepy.

"(Ehh..I already done the anime I watch I need some recommend..bro nah I feeling heavy, looks like I need to sleep now eh)" she thought as she close her eyes to sleep.

At school:

"Girl can I copy the homework that sir gave us..I fell asleep"y/n said.

"Well nah shit Sherlock...I was actually gonna ask that to you if I can copy the homework since you said you will do it"f/n said.

"Bro what?!"y/n said as her face begin to pale.

"Don't bro me...I just wish the ground eat me alive.."f/n said while looking at the floor as y/n sigh as held her forehead in frustration.

"Well looks like we're gonna fail this quarter huh?"

"Yea I think so too"

"By the way f/n, I already done the anime you recommend to me ..what anime should I watch?" Y/n tilt her head.

"Oh..well welcome to demon school iruma-kun or mairimashita iruma-kun...well there the same but yea"

"Oh did you watch it?"

"No.."

"Bitch."

"You are."

"Well thanks I guess I should watch after this school is over"

"Yea, watch it and tell me what is the story about.."

Y/n sigh and nod her head to her friend.

"Well I need to sit ye? The teacher is here, fare well my friend"

"Hey, I'm not going to die." F/n said

"Yea, I know but your brain is"y/no said as she walk to her sit.

"I'm not that dumb...yes I'm dumb but you are too."f/n said looking annoyed.

"Well can't denied, I guess fare well to us eh?" Y/no sweat drop at her words.

"(Hmm mairimashita iruma-kun..what an interesting name.. looks like I wouldn't be bored eh..this should be fun)" y/n thought about herself.