Chapter 8: Tournament

With Kakine and Mugino [No One's P.O.V]

Kakine/Mugino: Itadakimasu!

The two gave thanks to their food before starting to eat them. They were currently at at a fast food restaurant in Hosu as they were waiting for Ingenium's team to pass through their location. As they began eating their food which was delicious as expected, they let out satisfied sighs.

Mugino: This fast food is amazing!

Kakine: You could say that again, it's been a month after you know what happened and I have to agree, Japan's fast foods are the best! The ones back home are none to compare!

Mugino: Yeah, if Gunha, Misaki and the rest were here to enjoy this. They will be impressed by this. After all we haven't had any fast foods yet.

Kakine: Yeah. The closest we had to this was Misaki's cooking which to be fair I missed eating fast foods for almost a month.

Mugino: Just be glad that you didn't say that around her. You know how she's sensitive about her cooking and given she has Mental Out to top off her martial arts skills you wouldn't want to make an enemy out of her.

Kakine:  But aren't you stronger than her now? Rank wise and also strength wise? You can practically beat her in a fight.

Mugino: Touche, Teitoku.....Touche

While she sighed and then went on eating, Kakine then heard a notification sound from his pocket which prompted him to take out his phone while he was eating and then checked through his phone and then a smile spread on his face

Kakine: Would you look at that? Misaki and Gunha both made it to the finals  and at first place again.

Mugino: Really?

Kakine: Yep! Here's the proof of it.

He then showed the phone to Mugino which showed the results of the match which showed the results of Misaki and her team coming first, Todoroki's team coming in second, Bakugo's team coming in third and Shinso's team coming in last.

Mugino: Well I'll be damned. Looks like they are fulfilling the end of our bargain. Let's see how they would hold out in the tournament.

Kakine: They will be fine, I think. Anyways, we have work to do. After all we didn't come all the way here to do sight seeing.

Mugino: True, we have some stakeout we should be doing after all........

________________________________________________________________________________

With Gunha and Misaki[No One's P.O.V]

After the tournament, the two espers along with Midoriya were standing in front of Todoroki in an hallway which was the entrance of the faculty part after he had requested to speak with both of them. However he never said a word and simply stared at them.