Prologue:Reborn

[No ones P.O.V]

In a city, two teens exit the school as soon after it has ended. It has began to drizzle the moment they leave while the others decide to stay in the school premises. The two teens who were wearing school uniforms and also didn't carry umbrellas with them were walking on the streets discussing their plans for the spring break

F/N: Finally spring break is here. And not a way to celebrate it by leaving when there is a light rain!

Y/N: The technical term of this is basically drizzle but yeah, I get your point.  At some point we need to put our feet up after studying, especially through the cold.

F/N: Don't remind me of that. The last blizzard, I had a bad fever that I could have almost died from it.

Y/N: But it's a good thing you survived too....I couldn't have imagined if you died from that.

F/N: Awww....were you going to miss me while you were gone?

Y/N: W-Well obviously? What did you expect? I couldn't have imagined if we were actually apart.

He says scoffing and looking away which made his childhood friend giggle and then rubbed his head and then in return shrugged off her hand away in response and then fixed his hair back

Y/N: Stop that! It's annoying when you do that.

F/N: Speaking of which, God Forbid if you and I actually die, do you think we will be able to reincarnate into another world?

Y/N: Pfft....Isekai is impossible in the real world. It's just another trope created by anime characters to gain more attention to the audience.

F/N: That coming from a person who has watched a lot of isekai animes and has read various fanfictions about it. Just admit it, you believe in those things don't you?

Y/N: Do you believe in them?

F/N: Of course I do! It's that meant to be a question? To be able to move into another world after you die....it's kind of pretty cool! And also DO you believe in them?

Y/N: Fine I do believe in them are you happy now?

He says groaning while rolling his eyes while his female friend giggles in response.

F/N: Anyway what was I talking about again? Right...reincarnation! If we actually reincarnated where do you think we will end up going to?

Y/N: Well be reborn in another world I guess, but not in an RPG World! The last thing I want to see here is to be infront of a useless blue haired goddess telling me to go slay a demon king. What am I supposed to do after that?

F/N: You mean Aqua, right? Come on! She is not that useless!

Y/N: Yeah she is. All she does is cause trouble for Kazuma and the rest of his team and put him in a massive debt. 

F/N: But she does helping the party in someway!

Y/N: That's only in rare occassions. Other than that she is plain useless. And as I said, I don't want to be in a RPG world and that's final.

F/N: And speaking of Aqua, don't you think it will also be decent if we get reincarnated in an anime world? I mean we already know what is going to happen so we might as well prevent it or change it up a little!

Y/N: But wouldn't that interrupt the flow of the story?

F/N: Yes it will obviously! Think about it! Saving our favorite character from dying! Preventing a disaster from actually happening! We can change the entire plot or even prevent it from happening!