#2 - Pyjamas

Jungkook had the quickest shower, and once done he headed straight out to the living room to confront Seokjin again. He is determined to convince Seokjin of his plan. Just seeing Seokjin watching animal planet on a weekend is just sad, he thinks. With his hair still wet, and just a thin layer towel wrapped around his waist he ran out only to find the living room is empty. He then went to Seokjin's room, again, its empty.

Jungkook: Did I scare him off? Hmm... JIN HYUNG!!!! JIN HYUNG!!!

Seokjin rolls his eyes hearing the dramatic shouts from the maknae. He didn't even bother responding, instead kept his eyes on the pot of hot ramen. 

Just then, something flew near him and Seokjin screeched. Jungkook hearing the scream, runs straight to the kitchen and saw the ugliest cockroach that is flying towards Seokjin. Jungkook looks around to find utensils to slap the cockroach but he worried it would hurt Seokjin if it hits him. Hearing the misery shout from Seokjin, he had no choice. With his quick thinking, he used his towel to hit the cockroach. Once it hit the floor, Jungkook stomped with such tenacity till the cockroach is squashed. Then he looks up, and with such pride he smiled at Seokjin.

Jungkook: Jin-hyung. I know you're speechless. 

Seokjin: Jung-

Jungkook: Sheesh. I'll give you some time to sink in what happened. You can thank me later for being your lifesaver, Hyung. No rush.

Seokjin: You're naked, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Ah. It's okay. Not like we're all not used to this look. So Hyung, about just now-

Seokjin: Jungkook we're not talking till you put on some clothes.

Jungkook: Hyung, I know what you're trying to do. You're chasing me out again right?

Seokjin: For goodness sake. You know what. 

Jungkook: Hyung, why are you stripping off?

Seokjin: I am not stripping off! I'm just taking my pants off.

Jungkook: Isn't that the same? Wait- Are you? Oh my god. You're gifting me your pants? Wait- so you agreed?

Seokjin: Huh? Agreed on what?

Jungkook: Today marks the first day then! Thanks Hyung! I knew you would agree to be boyfriends. I'll go get my favourite hoodie and I'll gift it to you later!

Jungkook happily ran off naked to his room with Seokjin's pyjamas pant on his hands, leaving Seokjin perplexed in the kitchen alone. Minutes later, the front door opened and there the other members came in one by one. The first person who spot Seokjin in the kitchen, was Hobi. 

Hobi gasped and nudged Namjoon, who then turn. It became a domino effect, as the rest of the members turn to see Seokjin who is now facing them and pant-less with a pot of hot ramen on his right hand. Seokjin ears slowly reddened as this had never occur before in their whole dormitory life, for Seokjin was always known as the Confucian member of the group. He was always covered from top to bottom.

What shocked the members and Seokjin thereafter was when Jungkook running out still shirtless. Seokjin heaved a sigh of relieved for at least this time round, Jungkook had already wearing Seokjin's pants. Wait he is wearing my pants. Ugh! Jeon Jungkook! The look of the other members made him sigh again.

Jungkook: You guys are back! Fyi! We got a special announcement to make!

Taehyung: Isn't it self explanatory? 

Jimin: Hul! You're using Jin-hyung's precious pyjamas pants! You're the chosen one!! Ahhh!!!!

Jungkook: I know right!!! We're boyfriends now!!! I'm not going to die alone!!!

Hobi: Oh! Are we interrupting your netflix and chill moments then? 

Seokjin: Gosh. 

Namjoon: I've already texted Sihyuk Hyung. He said congrats to you guys, but he reminded both of you to lay low.

Jungkook: Such blessings! Jin-hyung~

Yoongi: So am I going to find a new roommate?

Seokjin: Jimin help me hold this pot, thank you. Jeon Jungkook, in my room NOW.

Yoongi: Any available room tonight and for long-term? Erm... preferably a quiet roommate.