Write one about Friday and Mel having a friendly bicker

Melanie's probably one of my favourite characters and I love the friendship she and Friday have.

Title: "Friendly Banter"

Friday Barnes and Melanie Pelly sat in the cozy corner of their favorite café, sipping on steaming cups of hot chocolate as they chatted animatedly. The atmosphere was relaxed, with soft jazz music playing in the background and the scent of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air.

"So, spill it, Friday," Melanie teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "How are things going with you and Ian?"

Friday felt a blush creeping up her cheeks at the mention of Ian's name, but she couldn't help the smile that tugged at her lips. "Things are going well, actually," she admitted, her voice tinged with affection.

Melanie raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk playing on her lips. "Just 'well'? Come on, Friday, give me the juicy details. Are sparks flying? Is he sweeping you off your feet with romantic gestures?"

Friday chuckled, rolling her eyes at her friend's antics. "Nothing that dramatic, Mel. But he did surprise me with tickets to see my favorite band next weekend," she confessed, a hint of excitement in her voice.

Melanie's eyes widened in mock astonishment. "Tickets to see The Codfish Cats? That's practically a declaration of love!" she exclaimed, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Friday laughed, swatting playfully at Melanie's arm. "Oh, stop it, Mel. It's just a concert," she protested, though her smile betrayed her amusement.

The two girls continued to banter back and forth, their conversation filled with light-hearted teasing and genuine affection. Despite their differences in opinion, there was an undeniable bond between them—a bond forged through years of friendship and shared experiences.

As they finished their drinks and prepared to leave the café, Melanie nudged Friday with a knowing grin. "You know, Friday, I have to admit, Ian seems like a pretty great guy. Maybe he's not so bad after all," she teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Friday rolled her eyes, but there was a fondness in her gaze as she looked at her friend. "Thanks, Mel. And for the record, I think you're pretty great too," she replied, a smile playing on her lips.

And as they walked out into the cool evening air, Friday couldn't help but feel grateful for Melanie's friendship and support. No matter what challenges lay ahead, she knew that with Melanie by her side, she could face anything life threw her way.

I wish spratt would give us more scenes where the characters were just hanging out and not being chased by a criminal or something.

I'll get AI to write one with Friday and Ian, cuz we don't get to see them spend any time together for the same reason as above.

Or maybe I'll get it to do one where they're at the concert, idk

I need prompts people!

-Sheza