- ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴅɢᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ -

Start from the beginning

I walk up to the gate and tapped around at the modern looking device located near it. 

"What is your purpose?" A staticky voice came out of the device.

"U-uh! I'm Onikubo Ourei, here for my work experience!" I shout back.

Slowly, the gate separates, fog seeps out, surrounding me and blocking my vision. As soon as it fully separated, I can see the fog begin to clear up, a man with gray hair shaped into three sharp spikes, intimidating eyes and a ninja like appearance stood before me.

He looked crazy cool!

That cool entrance and cool ninja clothes, his eyes, hair and demeanor! They were all intimidating!

"Woah..." I mumble.

"Onikubo Ourei," The man speaks, he has a deep voice, slightly muffled by his mask.

I bow down quickly.

"Yes, sir!" I answer instantly.

"Call me sensei..." He said.

"Uh, alright, sensei!" I correct myself, lifting myself up from my bow.

"I am the Ninja hero: Edgeshot," He says. "I will teach you the ways of a shinobi, it won't be easy, are you prepared?" His eyes narrowed, giving off an even more intimidating vibe.

I nod quickly.

"Yes, Edgeshot-sensei!" I answer.

He nods. "Follow me."

I follow him into the ninja house, inside, it looked like a luxurious, traditional Japanese home with more unique aspects

I follow him into the ninja house, inside, it looked like a luxurious, traditional Japanese home with more unique aspects. Cool tech inventions like the high tech gate at the front of the house and a self opening door were surrounded by Tatami mats and oak floors, Shoji screens along with intricate looking sculptures. Like a samurai helmet that was laid in the middle of a room surrounded by some Sashimono banners. A unique combination.

I look around curiously, admiring the beautiful interior design.

"Have a seat, Onikubo-san." He gestures to a Zaisu chair, I immediately sit down, he follows, sitting down in the seat opposite me.

"I'm sure you're curious why I chose you to be my disciple," He says.

I nod.

"I see your potential, your stealth, deception and element of surprise." He begins to nod, closing his eyes. "Yes, I wish to guide you further," He says, staring directly into my eyes.

I try my best to look straight back into his eyes, I can't look weak here!

"...Edgeshot-sensei, can I ask why you didn't choose someone else? Are you sure I was the best person to pick?" I say, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"It's simple, nobody else was fit to be my disciple." He shakes his head. "Onikubo-san, you perfectly embody everything a ninja should be, it's only natural somebody like me would want to be able to train you personally."