My CEO Boss

Welcome to the first series of this book! This is MY spin-off version of the movie fifty shades but it's wlw (romantic and sensual because why not) and instead of Christian Grey we have Natasha Romanoff.

G!P Natasha x reader, Dom!Natasha x Sub!Reader, other warnings will be labeled in other chapters. Again the plot isn't exactly like fifty shades but... You'll see.

Warnings: mentions of men, just a little smut nothing hectic.

Guys let me cook with this one, I promise you the future chapters are gonna be worth it.

Summary- You begin working for one of the wealthiest women in America. What happens when you get involved in her twisted little world?

Your pov:

"Y/n please! I'm begging you!" Kate whined for the umpteenth time that afternoon.
"Kate I can't. I have a job interview tomorrow, I can't go out with you tonight."
"But Yelena said she was gonna be there and I don't wanna go alone. What if I embarrass myself in front of her and she thinks I'm a loser, come on."

"Well then you find someone else."
"Y/n!" She whines again and you let out an annoyed sigh.
"Fine. If it means so much to you, then I'll accompany you. But just know that you owe me big time."
"Oh yay! Thank you, thank you, thank you." She claps her hand excitedly like a child and you roll your eyes at her childish behavior.

"You annoy me." You mutter and she chuckles.
"You love me." Kate excitedly says as she disappears into your shared bathroom. You shake your head in amusement at the raven haired girls behavior. You look back at your laptop as you continue typing your resume and fixing it up. You were currently searching for a new job that could benefit you in terms of more experience for your career path. And more money.

You were majoring in law so when your friend told you that there was a job search for one of the biggest law firms in the US, you were quick to apply for the job, and you got a call back from one of the receptionists claiming that they wanted you to come for an interview. You were quite nervous to say the least. Especially because your friend mentioned that the owner of the company was an asshole.

You have no idea who he was. Or maybe? You never know. But you wanted, no needed, this job. And your best friend Kate was dragging you to another club when you should be at home calming the nerves that you had, down. But you honestly were just helping a friend in need.

__

"god this music is loud." You yelled over the loud music as Kate dragged you into the club. She continued to drag you through the packed club as she led you to the bar area.
"And this dress is fucking killing me." You pull the dress down and Kate slaps your arm which causes you to let out a mumble of disagreement.

"Stop messing my makeover up." The raven haired girl scolds you and you scoff however once her attention is on the bartender, you pull the dress down for the last time. You won't deny the fact that you looked pretty hot at that moment. Your hair was done in an updo accompanied by the natural makeup you had opted for. You decided to wear a black dress that accentuated your curves and showed just the right amount of cleavage and to top that off you wore painfully high heels all thanks to your best friend Kate.

"And what can I get for you pretty lady?" The bartender asked with a sly smirk and you almost gagged.
"I'll have a vodka bull ."
"I see you're playing it safe tonight." Kate mutters and you grimace at her.
"Yeah, well some of us have job interviews tomorrow."
"How are you feeling about it anyway?" The raven haired girl asks you while she sips her drink.