1.

A new morning,

Abhijit made his way back home after his jogging.....

With a light sheen of sweat on his brow, he entered the cozy warmth of his living room and sank into the plushness of the sofa, relishing the calmness that enveloped him.

As he closed his eyes, a melodious voice disrupted his peace.

"Papa!"

A gleeful voice called out, and Abhijit's eyes flickered open to behold his adorable six-year-old son, Shubh, bounding towards him with outstretched arms. A wide grin spread across Abhijit's face as he effortlessly lifted Shubh into his embrace.

"Good morning"

Abhijit greeted, to which Shubh chuckled and replied,

"Good morning, papa!"

Just then, the pitter-patter of hurried steps reached Abhijit's ears, and he turned to see Tarika, hurrying towards them.

Concern etched on his features, he inquired,

"Ab kya kiya tumne baccha, tumhari mumma itne gusse mein kyu hai?"

Tarika's gentle laughter tinkled in the air as she swiftly approached them.

"Main batati hu, school ka time ho raha hai aur abhi tak ready nahi hua, kabse utha rahi hu par nahi tumhara beta neend mein kumbhkaran ko bhi peeche chod deta hai, shubh get ready fast!"

Tarika explained with a playful scolding tone directed at Shubh.

Realization dawned on Abhijit as he chuckled at the amusing comparison.

"Hmm, jao jaldi ready ho jao phir saath mein breakfast karte hai"

"Okay papa"

he went enthusiastically dashing off to his room.

As Tarika turned to leave, Abhijit playfully tugged her closer, enveloping her in a warm embrace.

"Itna gussa mat kiya karo relax"

he whispered soothingly, planting a tender kiss on her forehead. Tarika's eyes sparkled with adoration as a serene smile graced her lips, her heart swelling with love for her dear family.

"Mumma!"

Shubh's urgent voice echoed from his room, prompting Tarika to break free from Abhijit's arms.

"I'm coming, baccha...!!"

she called back before turning to Abhijit with a loving gaze.

"Tum bhi ready ho jao jaldi"

she advised him, receiving a nod of agreement from him. With a sprightly step, she glided towards Shubh's room.

----------------------------------------

Kavin came down getting ready. He chuckled seeing purvi running behind their 5 year old daughter pihu for breakfast.

"Pihu jaldi kha lo baccha school ke liye late ho jayega"

"Mumma no Paratha"

pihu said whining.

"Princess"

kavin called pihu.

She scooped in his arms.

"Baby Paratha toh bohot tasty hota hai aur bohot healthy hota hai, chalo princess jaldi kha lo"

kavin said and dad's doll immediately nodded.

"Haww main kabse manane ki koshish kar rahi hu toh mujhe apne peeche bhaga rahi hai kabse"

He laughed.

"Kavin haso matt aise hass hass kar hi sarr par chadha diya hai tumne, jaldi se finish karo breakfast aur aaj pura tiffin khatam hona chahiye pihu, nothing should be left"

She nodded.

"Main ready ho kar aati hu tab tak dono breakfast khatam kar dena"

They nodded.

As pihu was eating he went to the room, purvi was getting ready, he went and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Kya hua, itni stressed lag rahi ho relax"

He calmed her. She smiled.

"Accha woh yogesh sinha case ki file yaha hai ya bureau mein"

He asked.

"Bureau mein hai"

He nodded.

------------------------------------------

Shreya was running behind Anya with a glass of milk.

"Anu milk finish karo jaldi"

she called out as she followed her daughter who was running around the living room.

Anya, with her long black braided hair bouncing behind her, giggled as she darted past her father, Daya, who was sipping his tea at the dining table.

Unfortunately for Anya, her nimbleness led to her tripping over her own feet and falling headfirst towards the ground. Daya sprang into action, catching her just in time before she hit the floor.

"Thik ho baccha?"

Daya asked, a look of concern on his face.
Anya nodded, a pout forming on her lips.

"Accha hua aapne pakad liya ,Anu,  Yeh finish karo jaldi,"

Shreya said, reaching out the glass of milk towards her daughter.

But Anya wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"No, mumma, milk bohot hi yuck hai," she complained, pushing the glass away. Shreya sighed, knowing this battle all too well.

Daya chuckled and ruffled Anya's hair gently.

"Baccha, milk toh bohot tasty hota hai. Papa toh roz peete hai aur dekho kitne strong hai. Aapko hona hai na strong papa ki tarah,"

he said, trying to convince her.

Anya looked up at her father, her eyes full of admiration. She knew how strong and brave her daddy was, and she wanted to be just like him when she grew up. With a small nod, she reluctantly took the glass from her mother's hands.

"Toh phir doodh peena padega,"

Daya said with a smile, guiding the glass to her lips.

Anya made a face as she took a sip, but Daya's encouraging gaze never wavered. Shreya watched her husband and daughter with a soft smile, feeling grateful for the little family they had created together.

Daya winked at her, silently reassuring her that everything would be okay. She smiled back at him, feeling a rush of love for her husband and daughter.