Y/n back story

When i was younger my father died, so of course i had known my mother would be sad i didn't know what was going on at the time because i was young but when i saw my mother enter her room with a rope i was wanting to know so when my mother went to close the door i put my toy so it wouldn't close all the way. The only reason I remember that bit is because I regret it every day I open my eyes. I can still see the life draining from her eyes each time I close my own eyes.

But now i can't do anything after all i have been going home to home for the last 12 years i haven't opened up to anyone ever after all i move schools once a week it feels like and no family wants an teenager i am just lucky i haven't hit 18 yet because as soon as i do i will be kicked out of the foster place and i will be homeless.

Now you may be asking oh what about my other family? I was the only child just like my parents and my grandparents are too old to take care of me and they live in a small town made for only old people.

I also haven't spoken much i only really speak if people ask me something besides a yes or no as an answer but because i am used to everyone i ever lived with know that i kinda never get spoken too so i don't waste their time