Trumpy-san and JFK-sane

I look out the windows of the war jet and see my new school. I tremble excitedly. Daddy lands on a couple of little orphans on their way to elementary school and splatters their brains on the ground. Once we're in the war jet parking lot, I see a couple of high schoolers just like me.

After I get out from the jet and kiss my Daddy on the lips goodbye, I go up to the first high schooler I saw. "Hi! My name is Trumpy-san. I am just starting at this school. Who are you?" I extend a hand.

The high schooler took my hand and shook it, "My name's JFK-sane. It's a pleasure to meet you! JFK-sane stands for John F. Kenney-sane." JFK-sane's round pregnant belly shows a foot stretching out of it, then going back in again. "Not caring if I'm impolite but," I say, "How far along are you, and who's the baby daddy?"

JFK-sane looks sullen for a second, but then looks to me and replies, "I'm 28 months in with 28 babys," He takes a deep breath, "You probably don't know him since it's your first year here, but uhh, his name's Ronald Reagriddy-kuny. He's kind of a playboy at this school."

From the corner of my eye, I see Joey Biden-ku coming towards me and JFK-sane. "Hi there, you two little e-kittens. How's it going over here." I hear Joey Biden-ku's bones shift, "do any of you need to use the bathroom. I know where it is."

"Who are you???" JFK-sane says. "I'm Joey Biden-ku it's nice to meet you, snookums." Joey Biden-ku shakes unsettlingly. " Why are you here?" JFK-sane tries to hide his suspicion. "I'm a new student here, darlin'. I see you made friends with Trumpy-san. It's nice to know all of you are getting along."

"Go away, Joey Biden-ku. I don't want to talk to you right now." I am soo mad. This asshole is trying to steal my popularity again! I have got to make all the connections I can so he can't be more popular than me ever again.

Joey Biden-ku looks sad and walks away. Once again, I feel a stinging pain in my heart. I can't quite put my finger on what it is. "He is totally not a freshman." JFK-sane says in a concerning tone. "He is." I look back to him,"He got held back for a while in 7th grade. We're constantly in a battle for popularity." JFK-sane looks at me with a piercing gaze, "If you say so. But I'd be careful around him."

After our conversation, JFK-sane walked away from me to go towards the school. I continue to think about JFK- sane's gaze and feel all warm on the inside. This feeling is unusual to me, so I try to shake it off immediately.