End of Trumpy-san's summer break

I woke up wrapped in all of my expensive fluffy blankets, my beautiful glittery pink eyes shining in the sunlight peaking through my curtains. I turn to my servant Candy and ask her how many days of summer break there are. She stares at me, shaken up. I can tell I'm not going to like what I'm about to hear.

"U-umm." she looks like she's about to cry, "t-this is, uh hmm, the, uh, l-last day of, umm, of a, uh, s-summer b-b-break." She brings her cast closer to her chest. My eyebrows narrow as a firey rage flows through my face, and I feel as if I am going to explode. My tongue squirms and wiggles in my mouth as I think about what I'm going to say.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID BITCH, LEARN HOW TO READ A GODDAMN CALENDER. I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING USELESS. I FUCKING HATE YOU. HANG YOURSELF, ILL SHOOT YOU MYSELF. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. ID FEEL SO MUCH PLEASURE TO JUST CHOKE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND JOHN CENA YOUR BITCH ASS. GO DO SOME GODDAMN DISHES AND MAKE ME SOME FUCKING PISTACHIO PUDDING BEFORE I WHIP YOU AND MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR GODDAMN TEETH."

I then broke her other arm and made her tie her own noose with her mouth. I writhed in excitement as I watched her struggle. I started time limits. I would shoot her legs every time she went over them. When she finished the noose, I told her that for every second she was tying the noose, I would cut her. And for every minute, I would hold her hand on the fireplace.

After I did that, we went to the hanging tree. I look through the collection of my bad servants, the smell of rot lay in the air, burning the nostrils of those who dare to breathe. I heard servants cry out to their loved ones who hang in the tree. The servants sway on the tree like ordiments on a Christmas tree. Some of the dead servants have missing limbs from hungry servants who were desperate enough to turn to cannibalism.

Candy and I walk up the hill together. She drags her feet across the ground, crying out each time she puts pressure on a leg, gun wounds bleed out, painting her legs in a dark red. Her arms are bent all the way backward from her elbow down. As she gasps for air while she walks, I see that the rope must have taken some of her teeth. I smile because some threads from the rope are stuck in between some of her teeth, their dyed red.

Once we reach the tree, I glide my hand on the surface, feeling all of its bumps and grooves. I place the ladder on a suitable branch for an undesirable woman. I force one of my servants to climb up and tie the noose on the branch before coming back down. "Candy, go up the ladder NOW." She climbs up the ladder, stumbling the entire way up.

I turn around to give a speech to all my filthy servants.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO DISOBEY..... AND THOSE WHO RUIN MY DAY!" I turn towards Candy "NOW....." Candy is sobbing, pleading, "HANG!"

After I announced for her to do it, I saw her sway like all the others in my collection. I couldn't contain my smile. After a little giggling to myself, I called all my servants to get close. And I called four specific ones to get a little closer. "Mike," I look to Mike, he stares into my eyes as he widens his, "Jeremy, Ruby, and of course, Lee." They start breathing faster. They know what they did wrong. "It has come to my attention that you think that your hunger is sooo important, so much so that you would vandalize my collection."

I start laughing maniacally. Their faces are pale. They turn to each other in shock. "And because your hunger is so great, you can eat Candy. But if you don't eat all of her by the end of the day, you'll become part of my collection." I giggle, "You better start now."

They race to her body and tare her from the tree. They pick up her arms and legs and start biting off large pieces. After their done eating the meat of her arms, they started sawing her bones down to bite-size pieces. They grab hand fulls of flesh, meat, and bone and shove it in their mouths. The blood stains their clothes and covers their faces. Finally, when it's almost the end of the day, they have finished.