Chapter 2

(Y/n) said nothing for a moment, still in a bit of shock.
"Are you ok?" The man asked louder this time.
"Yes, thank you." She replied, meekly as always.
The large man set her down, and she dusted off her skirt.
"Thank you for helping me. Are you the person Kyoya asked to help me?" She folded her cane again, and looked up blankly at the stranger.
"Yes." He simply replied. 'A man of few words a suppose.' (y/n) thought to herself.
"Ok", she linked arms with the man, having to reach up quite a bit, for she was much shorter than him.
The walk was silent, neither talking, neither wanting to.
"(Y/n)!" Her mother called, quickly walking towards the pair.
"I'll take her from here thank you." She smiled sweetly at the tall black-haired boy, she thinks, and he nodded in return.
"So how was your first day sweetie?" Her mother asked, after helping (y/n) into the passenger seat of the car.
"It was alright." She simply said, even with her mother, few words were said.
"They provided you with a guide right, was that him?" Her mother asked, referring to the tall boy.
"No my guide, Kyoya, had to go to a meeting, that was one of his friends." She said, you could tell the hint of annoyance in her voice. Being left alone by someone she was suppose to rely on for the rest of the year, wasn't exactly hitting the right chords with her.
"Well I'm sure he didn't mean to leave on purpose", her mother said, catching onto the tone of her daughters voice," at least he arranged for someone else though."
(Y/n) nodded in fake agreement, learning to just go along with whatever her mother said.
They arrived in the driveway of their one-story, manageable sized house, not long after that conversation ended.
Her mom went to her door, and grabbed her bag, after helping her out of the car.
The scrapping of her plastic cane against the concrete driveway, always made both of the women flinch. But it was, unfortunately, a sound you got used to after years of hearing it.
Her mom helped her up the porch step, and into the living room. She sat on the couch, not making a sound, just sitting quietly staring off into space.
"Are you alright dear, is there anything I could get you?" She called from the kitchen.
"No mom, I'm fine. I'm gonna go do my homework." Having memorized the layout of the house, after living there basically her hole life, she made her way to her room with ease, no cane required.
"I'll call you down for dinner later." Was yelled from the kitchen, as (y/n) replied with a monotone 'sure'.
Her room was simple, no need for extravagant decorations, for obvious reasons. The walls were a bright white, a few pictures here and there. The bed was a plain wooden frame, cream sheets and a (f/c) comforter on top.
You may be wondering why the colors matter, well (y/n) can still 'see' the colors. She learned that each dye has a specific sent to it. Like, blue dye smelled different than red dye. Now she can't tell specific shades, but she can tell if it's a shade of purple etc.
There was a wooden dresser, bedside table, and desk. Her computer was on the desk, along with some pencils and a drawing pad. Although she couldn't see it, (y/n) enjoyed just scribbling down on paper, she found it somewhat therapeutic.
She set her bag beside the desk, and took down her (h/c) from the style it was in. She sat down on her bed and grabbed the brush off her side table. Slowly she began to delicately brush her hair, feeling where to guide the brush.
Once her hair was brushed and out of her face, she got some comfortable clothes out of her dresser, a specific place already set for them. It was just a thin (f/c) long sleeve shirt, and black leggings. The cupcake uniform was quickly removed, and placed on top of the dresser for tomorrow.
She sat down at her desk, now out of that atrocious dress, and got her books out of her bag. She had been given a special set of handouts and textbooks, but it was still the same material in the normal supplies.
Her work was soon finished, and she laid on her bed, thinking about today.
'Kyoya was a niceish guy' and 'I wonder who that guy was' were some of the thoughts going through (y/n)'s head.
"(Y/n)! Dinner!" She was soon called by her mother. She had just set out the pasta salad that they were having for dinner.
"Mom?"
"Yes honey?"
"Can you tell me what the guy looked like. I mean the one who brought me out?"
"Sure. Well, he was tall and thin, kinda tan, black hair, and really dark eyes."
"He didn't say his name did he?"
"No, but I'm sure you'll meet him again if he is a friend of Kyoya."
(Y/n) nodded quietly and finished her dinner.
"I'm gonna go to bed." She said, giving her mother a hug and going back to her room.
She quickly did a few last minute checks in her homework, before getting under the comforter and welcoming sleep as it came.
~the next day~
After (y/n) was woken up by the blasted alarm that her sister insisted that she get, and her uniform was put on etc., she made her way to the table.
Her mother had just finished the eggs and such, and placed it in front of her. She ate quickly because her mother had to drop her off at school on her way to work, and they were both running late.
~time skip to school~
She met Kyoya in the front office, which she would have to do for the rest of the year.
"Who was the friend that you had walk with me yesterday?" She casually asked on their way to first class.
"His name was Takashi Morinusoka, but he more commonly is addressed as Mori." He replied, and she acknowledged with a small nod.
"I have some business to attend to, involving a club I am apart of. So, I can arrange for someone else to escort you this afternoon, or if you wish you could join me." He offered before opening the door to their first class.
"I'd have to inform my mother, but if it would be alright, I would like to join you." (Y/n) replied.
"Of course." He helped her into her seat, just as the teacher entered the classroom.
'What kind of club would Kyoya join?' She questioned herself.
No offense to him, but Kyoya didn't exactly seem like the club type of person. So she knew this would be interesting.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Thanks for being patient with this chapter, I appreciate it. And sorry this is more of a filler chapter, but I wanted to set up the next chapter when you meet the host club. I'll be stuck in a car a lot for the next two weeks so I'll try my best to update, but if you read the last chapter, you could see why if I don't. 
I love all of your support and comments, my Kawii Fries!
-Maggie =n_n=