It's more boring than I thought as I stare at the poor writing on the board. Written by one of the professors that is teaching the class for today, normally I would have paid attention attentively. However since I have previously studied this last year—more like the current year now.

I looked at my stressed classmates one rubbing his head and a girl with a confused face, another girl with makeup kit a touch up on her face, a guy with headphones and a hoodie, snickering to myself as I remembered I'm like them, looking at the math problem.

Architecture mathematics, how fun.. even if people always say that Architecture is all about drawing is being fooled with many amazing artist. The lesson is about differential and integral calculus.. everything about calculus. I'm bored to even explain the math process, so let's not stress ourselves shall we?

Sometimes these math lessons depends on what the school teaches or what is provided by the lesson package or whatever they call it.

Maybe I should just do the future plates so I don't have to struggle and cram again.

I yawned and tried to take a short nap before the time for the next class.

This day is boring.

I got up early in the morning today the same feeling of being motivated by many things to do but my body is awfully tired, and even if it's new years school started early on January 7.

I have a few days of rest and I did nothing but to lay around, and started some future plans that I didn't manage to focus on much.

I also started a easy plate about shadows and a color wheel, that's what I did all day yesterday maybe that's why I'm tired.

A yawn escaped my lips and I stared at the professor talking, feeling my eyelids heavy I decided to sleep as I find comfort in sleeping rather than listening to a discussion all over again.

My vision turned dark and a comfort of memories that manage to make me successful, or a thought that I will be successful.

A dreadful moment when a light tap on my shoulder, I opened my eyes slightly and fixed myself. Rubbing my eyes, I didn't want to rub my entire face as my foundation might stain my hands. I finally glanced up to a guy who ruined my perfectly good nap.

"Yes, Need anything?" I let out a annoyed sentence my raspy voice, dehydrated. Being polite is what I want to do. I can't bring it upon myself today.