Chapter 2

[Third person]

------------

      Gregory held the rabbit plush in his hand gently, getting a good, long look at it. He kept wondering about the whole truth behind it; why was it a light blue rabbit instead of purple? Who is this rabbit? Gregory kept thinking to himself, almost completely forgetting to find a way to let Freddy into the bowling attraction.

      The kid then suddenly heard some noise near the back of Bonnie Bowl, causing him to jump. It sounded like someone was back there knocking stuff over, whether it was on purpose or on accident. The boy then pointed his flashlight toward the direction of the sound and slowly walked towards it, listening for any more sounds.

      Once Gregory got close enough to the source, there was another bump from the same location, causing the young boy to almost drop his flashlight in fear. He then took a deep breath and opened the door to see what -or who- was behind it...

[Freddy's POV]

------------

      I sat on one of the benches near the entrance of Bonnie Bowl, hoping that Gregory was alright. I didn't want my superstar to get hurt. I then remembered how he reacted when Chica came over to me earlier, Gregory went to hide! Maybe the young superstar was still afraid of her?

      I sighed and looked at the picture of Bonnie on the wall, causing my ears to droop. I miss him, he was my best friend before the others. Before Monty, he was the best guitarist in the band, and before Gregory, he was my superstar.

      But before I could think of more memories of me and Bonnie, I shook my head and brought myself back to reality. I then looked back at the entrance of the bowling attraction, what was taking him so long? I wondered.

      "Maybe he is just having trouble finding a way to open the door..." I told myself, trying to ease up, "Or he could have just gotten distracted by stuff that he might have found."

      I then sighed again, "Yeah... yeah that is probably it..." I slowly felt my 'papa bear' instincts take over as my worry for Gregory grew, "He is probably just distracted, so he will be fine."

      After a few long minutes of worrying, I stood up and walked over to the entrance of Bonnie Bowl and tried to lift up the door to open it. However, it was no use, I couldn't get it to open! I tried again, this time I used my bear strength... but no luck.

      "Oh Gregory... I do hope that you are okay..."

[Third Person]

------------

      The boy poked his head through the doorway and looked around the room, looking for anything that could be out of the ordinary. He then saw an amazing and spooky sight: a light blue rabbit animatronic!

      Gregory's eyes scanned it up and down, analyzing its mangled body. It looked as if it had been attacked! The rabbit's chest had a huge gash in it, ouch, and the side of its head looked like it was clawed at as well. The kid felt a lot of sympathy for the beaten up animatronic. But then... it powered on and looked at the boy.

      Gregory was shocked, the rabbit animatronic was shocked. They both just stared at each other for about five minutes, then the animatronic spoke.

      "S-so... who might you be...?" The rabbit spoke, his voice was glitched but Gregory was able to make out his words.

      "I-I'm... Gregory."

      The rabbit smiled slightly, "G-Gregory huh...? I'm Glamrock Bonnie, but you could just call me Bonnie." Bonnie then became silent again before speaking, "Could you... help me up please...?"

      Gregory nodded and grabbed both of Bonnie's hands and pulled him up, but he was successful after 11 minutes due to the fact that Bonnie's pretty heavy due to being an animatronic.

      "Th-thanks hopstar! You are so kind!" Bonnie thanked him, but Gregory couldn't stop thinking about what Bonnie just called him... Hopstar?

      But, the boy didn't wanna be rude so he didn't complain, "So, you're Glamrock Bonnie. Hope you don't mind me asking but... what happened to you?"

      The rabbit animatronic thought silently for a moment, then spoke, "Sorry, but I do not remember... memory files corrupted." Gregory frowned after hearing this.

      "Corrupted? Does that mean that you don't remember anything? Like... anything anything?" The kid asked, tilting his head.

      Bonnie tilted his head as well, "Huh? I am... sorry hopstar but... I do not follow..." Gregory sighed and explained to the rabbit what he meant.

[A few minutes later]

------------

      Glamrock Bonnie and Gregory kept talking on their way toward the exit of Bonnie Bowl. They both then became silent as they stopped walking before Bonnie spoke again, "So... I have not been out of that room for a while... " The animatronic put his hand on the back of his head, "Do you think the others will be happy that I am back?"

      The boy smiled, "Of course they'll be happy, Freddy especially!"

      "Freddy... man, it's been a long time since I've seen his cute, sweet, innocent face." The rabbit said to himself, loud enough for Gregory to hear.

      Gregory chuckled, "Did you say... cute? "

      Bonnie froze, he hadn't realized that Gregory was listening to him talk to himself, "Well, I uhh..."

      "D-do not worry about it!" Bonnie said, filled with embarrassment, "Let's just go and open this door so we can get out of here."

      Glamrock Freddy was still near the entrance of Bonnie Bowl, but instead of sitting on a bench like before, he was pacing back and force in front of the doors. Once they opened, he froze during his pacing and looked back at the door, seeing Gregory with Glamrock Bonnie.

      Freddy's jaw was open in shock, "B-Bonnie... is that you...?" Glamrock Bonnie walked over toward the bear with a smile and chuckle.

      "Yup, it's me, Bonnie! The one and only!" He said, "How have yo-"

      However; before the rabbit could finish his sentence, the bear hugged him tightly, "Oh my god Bonnie! I-I thought I'd never see you again, we all thought we'd never see you again!" The poor bear animatronic was starting to tear up, "We missed you... all of us missed you!"

      Gregory kind of thought that Freddy was just ignoring all of Glamrock Bonnie's wounds, but that was before Freddy noticed them.

      "My god! Bonnie, what happened?!" Freddy asked as he inspected Bonnie's mangled body, "Are you alright?"

      Bonnie sighed and patted Freddy's head, "I'm alright Mr. Fazbear, calm down." He then looked at Gregory, "This hopstar helped me get out of that supply room."

      Freddy then picked Gregory up and hugged him, "That's my superstar!" Gregory struggled and squirmed to get free.

      "F-Freddy... too... tight..."

      Once Freddy let go of the child, the bear pointed at the stage lift, "C'mon, let's get you all fixed Bonnie! And on the way..."

"... maybe you could tell us what happened?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 07 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

FNaF  -  Back Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें