Chapter 1

[Third Person]

------------

      Gregory paced in front of the entrance of Bonnie Bowl waiting for Freddy to come to his location after calling him on the Faz-watch. After about 11 minutes, Freddy had finally arrived and stood right in front of the kid, "Gregory, what are you doing?"

      "Well I wanted to know if you could help me get into Bonnie Bowl." Gregory explained, "I wanna see what's in there!"

      Freddy stood there silently, then looked away, "I uhh..."

      "Are you sure Superstar?" The bear asked, "You would probably only find some dusty bowling balls and-"

      However, before Freddy could finish, Gregory cut him off, "You just don't wanna go in there... don't you?"

      Freddy stood there and processed this; Gregory was right, he didn't want to go in there. He really didn't. There were just too many good memories that were made in Bonnie Bowl that would trigger sad emotions quickly. Freddy looked away and sighed, his animatronic body reflected the light when it shined onto it, causing it to look as if it was glowing. The bear then spoke again, "You are... correct Superstar..."

      Gregory smiled for a moment, enjoying the fact that he was correct. But his smile soon disappeared, his animatronic bear friend sounded so sad and heartbroken. The boy couldn't just ignore Freddy being so sad!

      "What's wrong?"

      Freddy's ears bounced with surprise. He looked back at Gregory with a small smile, "...Uh... It is nothing, do not worry. Nothing is wrong Superstar..." The bear told him, but his sentence didn't trick Gregory.

      Gregory then smirked, "So if there's nothing wrong, then that means that you won't have a problem helping me get into the bowling attraction!" The kid then went over to the closed entrance of the bowling attraction, waiting for Freddy to come over and help him in.

      "Freddy!"

      Gregory froze, was that who he thought it was? Gregory looked around and saw a stroller and ran toward it. He then heard some footsteps come closer to Freddy, causing the small child to jump into the stroller and watch as a white animatronic chicken walked toward Freddy.

      Freddy smiled and spoke to the chicken, "Oh, why hello there Chica! What brings you over to this part of the PizzaPlex?"

      "Oh you know, just walking around, looking for umm... stuff..." Chica answered, though she seemed hesitant about answering truthfully.

      As the two animatronics talked, Gregory soon spotted a vent and quickly got out of the stroller and ran toward the vent. Lucky for him, he still had the screwdriver that he found during the same night he first met Freddy. The child quickly slipped into the vent before Chica could notice and he was on his way to Bonnie Bowl.

      The vent felt like it went on forever as Gregory continued to crawl through it. It was very cramped in there and the darkness looked thicker the deeper Gregory went through the vent.

      "Ugh, why is it... so... long!" Gregory asked himself as he continued, not wanting to turn around and go back if he could.

      Just when Gregory was starting to worry, he saw a faint light at the end of the vent and started to crawl faster until he got to the end and slipped out. Once he was out, the boy stretched and stretched due to being inside the cramped vent for too long.

[Meanwhile]

------------

      "So... yeah. Roxy and Monty are nice and all but I think they need therapy..." Chica was talking about random stuff to Freddy at this point. Freddy was tempted to say that he thinks Chica herself needs therapy as well due to her eating trash and eating until she's practically broken, but he didn't wanna hurt her feelings.

      Chica then remembered what she was doing before she started talking to Freddy, "Anyways, I gotta go. Bye Freddy!"

      Freddy said goodbye right back to her and stood there for a moment before remembering about Gregory.

      Once Chica left, Freddy looked around and noticed that his Superstar was gone! Freddy then frantically started looking around for the kid, forgetting that he could just communicate with Gregory through the Faz-watch. The animatronic bear looked in the strollers, hoping that Gregory would be in at least one of them, but there was no luck.

      The bear was about to give up when he then heard Gregory's voice, the Faz-watch of course!

      "Gregory! Where did you go?" Freddy asked, looking around still. The poor bear animatronic was still clearly worried.

      Freddy heard the child chuckle, "I went through a vent and into Bonnie Bowl! I'm going to see if I could find a way for you to come in as well, so sit tight!"

      Gregory then stopped talking and Freddy just stood there. What exactly just happened?? The bear thought to himself as he just stood there in complete silence.

[Back with Gregory]

------------

      Gregory walked around, looking for anything cool that he might find. But he soon found out that Freddy was right, so far all that he had found were some old and dusty bowling balls, some ripped up papers, and at least three deactivated wet floor bots; but nothing cool looking. Gregory sighed and continued to walk. 

      The boy's flashlight was almost out of battery, Gregory was able to tell from the light as it was slowly getting dimmer. Gregory looked around, hoping to find a flashlight recharge station on one of the walls, but he couldn't find one. He also remembered that he told Freddy that he'd find a way for the bear to be able to come inside of the bowling attraction. 

      The boy continued to walk around, his worry growing as he saw that the flashlight was almost dim enough to not be used. However; Gregory felt his worry and concern go away as soon as he saw the flashlight recharge on the wall, and he ran straight toward it and charged the flashlight. 

      Once the flashlight was charged, Gregory turned it on, but it didn't work? He shook the flashlight a few times, then tapped hard on it. The kid pointed it into his eye and it suddenly turned on, blinding him for a few seconds!

      "Shit!" The kid exclaimed and he quickly dropped the flashlight. After a moment of rubbing his eyes, Gregory then picked up the flashlight and looked around the room again. He was now able to see the colors of the bowling balls more clearly now and he was also able to see a counter with some plushies on it. Most of the plushies looked intact, however, there were also a few ripped plushies of the animatronics: Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, Roxanne Wolf, and...

      ... a light blue bunny?

      Gregory grabbed the bunny plush and looked at it with curiosity; it was ripped and had one of the ears torn off. It also had a red torso with a yellow star on it and there were darker blue shoulder pads on the plush's shoulders. It was a rabbit, obviously, but Gregory recalls that the bunny for Bonnie Bowl is a purple rabbit, not light blue. Man, it looks like this thing is based on an animatronic... Gregory thought to himself...

      But who?