information

General information about the story and background on characters

The universe that Pipkin Pippa is in is Mushoku Tensei with some elements of  Frieren: Beyond Journey's End,  Re:zero, Highschool dxd, Maou Gakuin and eminence in shadow.
With some other anime world concepts and abilities plus other characters from other animes.

Pipkin Pippa new name her mother gives her will be: Kaguya Aikawa
Race: Half Devil/ Half Therianthrope (Fox Beastkin)

Father: Anos Voldigoad from MAOU GAKUIN.

Anos Voldigoad (アノス・ヴォルディゴード, Anosu Vorudigōdo?) is an extremely powerful demon who was known as the Demon King of Tyranny (暴虐の魔王, Bōgyaku no Maō?) during the Mythical Age, infamous for his absolute power and extreme brutality towards his enemies. After growing tired of war and finding love, he decides to fake his death to live a life of peace with his lover and grant the title of demon lord to his top 8 strongest warriors
this group would be called Octagram, which governs the demons and teach them a more peaceful lifestyle.

Mother: (ユキメ, Yukime), also known as the Spirit Fox (妖狐ようこ, Yōko) from the anime THE EMINENCE IN SHADOW
RACE Therianthrope (Fox Beastkin)

She is the ruler of the White Tower in the Lawless City and the president of Snow Fox Corporation. Later on, she becomes business partners with the upcoming Anastasia Hoshin. When she got pregnant, Grayfia offered to step in from time to time to help out with the business.

In her past, Yukime faced hardships, including a period where she was involved in difficult circumstances as a former sex worker. However, she has since transformed her life and now cares deeply for the people in her employ, particularly the ladies under her protection in the pleasure district. She is known for being a supportive and protective leader, always grateful for those who have helped her and her subordinates. When she encounters Anos Voldigoad for the first time, Yukime expresses gratitude for his help in saving her ladies from danger. This gesture shows her appreciation for those who support her and demonstrates her caring nature.

Head maid:Grayfia from dxd
Vice-Headmaid: Yuri Alpha from overlord
Caretaker/guard: Shizu Delta from overlord

Summary: 6 months after Pipkin Pippa moved to Japan by the countryside in the Kyoto area, she made great progress with her Vtuber career. One day, she was streaming until 10:30pm. and decided to take a break and go to a local convenience to get snacks. On her way out of the store, she feels a weird sensation come over but bushes it off. She figured she was just tired after being up all night yesterday and all day today.
She rubs the sleep out of her eyes. As she did that, she didn't see the drunk driver that was falling asleep behind the wheel. when she did notice, it was too late as she was hit at 60mph, breaking every bone in her body, killing her instantly. The next thing she knew was in a tight place, but she didn't feel uncomfortable
Whatever Pippa was expecting after getting hit by truck-kun. waking up squealing with light silver hair with fluffy fox ears as she was being born, wasn't it.

(Author notes: Still in the works for this story. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas where the plot of this story should go, let me know.
) art works on my Twitter account

https://x.com/Nathan44980354?t=AghKmcV4dJCasIrc85Jjgw&s=09