Getitng ready for the Tiktok Rizz Party- Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

They all nodded.

"White, I want you on hair duty, since you have pretty nice hair yourself" I snapped my fingers at him.

He blushed, and ran his hands through his hair, at hearing my compliment. Man, do I have a charming effect on people.

"Dingle and Tomato, go retrieve my outfit, iron and steam it and set it on my bed and then polish my black church shoes and make sure to spray a butt load of axe spray on it, I'm sure it'll attract the females" I ordered the both of them.

"Yes, master" They both put their hand to their head as if they were in the army, listening to commands from their chief.

"Good, ima be in the shower." I held a thumbs up and grabbed my towel, that had been hanging on top of my closet door to dry earlier.

"Uhm, my king. It seems you may have forgotten me?" Outcast spoke up, nervously. His voice still sounding like that annoying ass nerd emoji, in fact he even looks like it.

And also, Take the hint! I purposely forgot you!!!

I inhaled deeply, clenching my fist into a ball, trying to retain my posture and not go berserk on him. "You are not worthy of helping me or even worthy of getting a W from the chat, you're just a useless peasant"

I could see a glint of sadness flicker through his eyes. "Oh.. is there anyway I can do to prove myself worthy!"

I looked up to the ceiling, to show I was deep in thought. "You can take those cups and plates by my PC and go wash them in the sink for me" I pointed over to my desk that held my gaming PC, monitor and PS5, lotion, tissues and a whole lotta of dust.

"But they look moldy, what happens if I contract something" His bottom quivered.

Did he think I was that dirty? Those cups weren't even that moldy! The most they have been sitting there, is maybe like 5 weeks? So dramatic.

I turned around dramatically to head to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. "I guess you're not up for the task, you can see yourself o-"

"Wait! Uhm, I'll do it, master"

I smirked and then turned around. "Awesome! I might even consider giving you a rank"

His face lit up excitedly, at the words that came out of my mouth. It was so easy if you just told people what they wanted to hear, you could get anything you wanted. That's why I'm group leader cause I'm very manipulative, I'm like Batman.

"Okay. I'm gonna go shower now" I said turning around, swinging my towel over my shoulder and heading into my fancy bathroom.

———

I was currently sitting in my chair, dressed in my black shirt and black pants and shiny church shoes, that I had Dingle and Tomato prepare for me nicely. Not a wrinkle or smudge in sight.

Now White was blow drying my hair, trying to get it as fluffy and bouncy as possible. I checked myself out in the mirror, I was like the hottest guy I've ever seen.

"Your hair is very soft, my glorious king, if you don't mind me asking what shampoo do you use" He asked, ruffling my hair, as he combed through it with the blow dryer. Since then blow dryer had the little brush part attached to it.