A FUBAR Situation

Start from the beginning

"That stuff was so gross..." Toga complained, looking sick.

"And here I had thought you enjoyed guzzling disgusting fluids..." Y/N insulted, rather directly.

"Context." Mr. Compress said, dryly.

"This black stuff reeks! I love it." Twice added.

"Master." Shigaraki said, noticing. With that, everyone had their eyes on the horrific being that had brought them. All except Dabi and Kurogiri, who still lay unconscious.

"So you've failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again. That's why I brought your associates back with you. Even these two, because you judged that they were an important piece on your game board. Start over as many times as it takes. I am here to provide you with help. All of this is for you." All For One declared.

'Shit! Is-Is this him...? The guy All Might had talked about... Which means this guy...can steal people's quirks!' Y/N remembered. Meanwhile, Midoriya was working something out of his own.

'I can't freak out now. I have to remember why I'm here. Because my body couldn't move back then, and I let the villains take them both. Being scared is no excuse. They're right there in front of me! Their leader doesn't seem to have noticed we're around. Otherwise, he wouldn't talk so freely in front of us. There are six or seven meters separated me from Y/N and Kacchan. With Full Cowl, I can get there in less than a second. But I couldn't grab both of them. And if I could, where would we run to next? Plus, I'd be putting the others in danger. That won't work. I need a plan! I need to find a way to reach out to them!' Midoriya thought, intensely. As he barely began to move, Iida extended his arms, clutching both Midoriya and Todoroki's arms. Yaoyorozu was also hanging on to Kirishima. Clearly the two class rep's were trying to keep the others out of danger.

'We have to get away. But how?' Iida and Yaoyorozu thought, simultaneously.

"Ah, there you are." All For One suddenly said. He turned to face All Might, as he screamed through the night sky at high speed. He slammed into All For One with all his momentum, but the villain was able to match his strength, not even getting knocked back.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" All Might swore, pushing.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" All For One replied.

After a short struggle, All For One finally pushed All Might back

After a short struggle, All For One finally pushed All Might back. The resulting shockwave sent Bakugo, Y/N and the League members flying. A massive swirling dust cloud now shrouded the already wrecked area. "It took you long enough to find us. It's only five kilometers from the bar to here, and yet, it was at least thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus that you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." All For One stated, sure.

"You're one to talk. It's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might retorted, frowning.