Chapter 1 // Info

Hello

This is my 2nd story and I hope that'll be better than the other stories.

Enjoy! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و '-

                                                                                        ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

So you are kinda Yaomomo's sister except you were adopted. 

Name: (Y/n) Yaoyorozu

Age: 15

Height: 5'3

Quirk: You can create, manipulate, and switch between forms of water, like ice, mist, and water. It drains your hydration and can cause bleeding in the hands. It's like a combo of Todoroki's and Momo's Quirks.

Appearance: Kinda like this-

Personality: Slightly shy but overall kind, bubbly, and slightly competitive

                                                                                             ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

Japanese honorifics guide (I'll use these in the story!)

-San: This is the most common Japanese honorific. It can be used for a person of any age or gender. It's neither very casual nor very formal.  You add –san to the person's last name. Only use it with their first name if you are friends or family!

-ChanChan is informal and used mostly for girls and between female friends of any age. It's also used for children (both girls and boys) and for something you find cute such as babies, pets, and yes, lovers! Just be careful not to use this with people older than you (unless you have Japanese grandparents). You could sound rude!

-Kun: Kun is informal and used for boys and men who are younger or the same age as the speaker. It's often used by teachers toward male students and casually by older men to younger men in the workplace. Both males and females can use kun when speaking to a child or teenage boy. Kun can also be used by females to show affection to their male partners. In this case, they can use their significant other's first name.

-Senpai: refers to people with more experience than oneself. Also used for higher-grade classmates. So a junior in high school would call a senior senpai. (Note: Some people think its used for love-like me for example lol- but its not)

                                                                                              ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

If there are any questions on the character or the honorifics please do and ask! (。 · v ·。) ?

                                                                                              ˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗