Beautiful

CHAPTER 6

HELLO ARMIES 👋

--------

Meet my son Jeon jungkook.

--------

"Jungkook today you have to come home soon" . Mr jeon calls him

"But dad why I have some work in company I can't come." Jungkook replied

"Today Lisa the omega you're going to get married I invited her at home you're going to come here and go with her to select the engagement rings am I clear ". Mr jeon explained him calmly

"But dad why you do that you don't even ask to me and invited her at home. "Now Jungkook gets annoyed

"Jungkook you're my son I don't have to take permission of yours to do anything are you going to come or not I'm asking for the last time."Mr park replied

"Ahh okay dad I'm going to come." Jungkook said and cut the call.

"Jungkook what happened why is uncle calling you." Namjoon asked from him

"He wants me to come home early because the omega is here to select our engagements ring I don't know why dad is doing that I don't want to marry anyone."  Jungkook sighs

"Jungkook it's okay I can take care of the company you can go home now. " Namjoon assured him

"Okay hyung thanks."  Jungkook said and left from there.

-------

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I left office and my driver helped me to sit on car and we started going towards the house less than in twenty minutes we reached house and I started going inside but I suddenly smell the very sweet scent of strawberries and vanilla making me forget everything I stopped at the entrance and looked around trying to find the person from whose these intoxicating scent is coming this scent is really comforting.

I looked around living room my dad is sitting with someone and my gaze stops at beautiful boy wearing a simple cream colour full sleeves shirt with a black baggy pants he is wearing a matching black colour shoes with his shoulder length blonde hairs is styled in a beautiful bun he is looking breath taking beautiful from head to toe.

(Jimin's look)
H

is sharp jaw his gorgeous pink plump lips with his cute button nose his defined eyebrows his naturally pink chubby cheeks lastly I looked at his beautiful crescent moon like blue eyes and suddenly we make a eye contact he immediately break the eye contact and starts to looks down I'm admiring his breath taking beauty.

"Meet my son Jeon jungkook". My dad suddenly said I cleared my throat and started going towards  them

"Hello." I greeted everyone continuously looking at feminine looking boy.

"Jungkook you came meet your soon to be fiance park Lisa an omega daughter of Mrs park."  Dad introduced the girl who is sitting in front of me I look at her and she's also beautiful with long brown coloured hairs black colour eyes with beautiful lips she is also slim but I dont like her scent her scent is very strong like citrus.

"Hello jungkook." She said and I nodded my head slightly smiling at her.

"And he's park jimin also a omega son of mr park and brother of Lisa he is here to help his sister for choosing the rings and dress for engagement."  Dad said and I looked at him he is Still looking down at the floor" So his name is jimin really matches with his beauty and he's also an omega jungkook talks with his wolf Storm oh of course look at him he is screaming that he's an omega so shy and timid his beauty is also out of this world I am curious how his wolk looks like." His wolf replied "Shut up we shouldn't think like that he is brother of the girl who are we going to get engaged."  Jungkook answers "I dont like that girl look at her how she is looking at the house and also she is smiling fakely. "

Jungkook shuts his wolf and extends his hand towards jimin who slowly puts his small cute chubby pink hand in his hand "Hello jimin I'm jungkook." Jungkook shakes his hand with jimin smiling handsomely "i-im j-jimin. "Jimin replied stuttering and he immediately takes his hand back from Jungkook's grasp and his cheeks heated up." Wow jungkook his voice is really melodious" . Storm said suddenly but jungkook didn't say anything and he's continuously staring at jimin

"Jungkook you all should go". Mr jeon said.

"Okay dad." Jungkook replied and they all left for
shopping.

--------

AT SHOPPING MAL

They arrived at shopping mall looking for rings and Lisa is trying to stop her excitement looking at luxurious jewellery and clothes jungkook already select his ring but Lisa is still looking for the ring even after they spend now almost three hours in mall but who is jungkook to complain he is looking at jimin who is really shy looking at floor with heated cheeks . Lisa looks around and he see Jackson is also there .

"Um you guys shop together I'm not feeling well can I please go home."  Lisa said suddenly

"Bu-but Lisa how- you didn't select your ring ever after we are roaming here for three hours." Jimin is talking but Jungkook cut him off saying.

"Jungkook you dont have to worry jimin can select my ring we have similar fingers size." Lisa said smiling.

"Okay." Jungkook replied and Lisa left from there.

Jimin is still standing there and jungkook is starting at him jimin dont know what should he do.

"Are you going to stand here all day I dont have that time select the ring."  Jungkook said with dominating voice and jimin gets scared he think he makes him angry .

"I'm s-s-sorry. " Jimin tucks his hair strained which is falling in his eyes behind his ear and bows at him jungkook is smiling slightly looking at cute gesture. But he become sad when jimin looks up and tears in his beautiful eyes he curse at himself before saying.

"It's okay come here give me your hand I'm going to select the ring. " Jungkook said

"I B-bu"-jimin is saying something but when he see jungkook eyes he thinks he's angry so he slowly goes towards him and extends his hand jungkook immediately grabs his hand when there hands touched they feel electricity and some kind of bond sparkle between them.

"Jimin what design you like". Jungkook asks looking at his eyes .

"I l-like everything."  Jimin said breaking the eye contact.

"Nevermind." Jungkook says he is trying different rings on finger caressing his hand slowly. They select a beautiful diamond ring matching with each other.

"Mr jeon your omega is beautiful he is glowing like a moon. "Cashier said suddenly who is a Middle aged beta women smiling at jimin.

"N-no I'm n- Thankyou ". Jungkook replied and takes the rings from counter and left from there and jimin also starts to go behind him.

----

TO BE CONTINUED

(PLEASE VOTE BECAUSE YOUR VOTES CAN ENCOURAGE THE WRITER)

THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK