3 *breakfast 🥞*

(how you can see when someone says something)

Yn = ".........."
Policemen = $..........$

YN'S POV:

So...I was now in the kitchen, what do I want to eat is the big question.
Was I feeling: cereal, granola, pancakes or eggs?
Hm... I'm very bad at making decisions, but I'm feeling pancakes for today.
I grab the flour, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract from various cupboards in our kitchen.
I feel like I'm missing something...oh yeah whipped cream!
Instead of milk I use whipped cream, it makes the batter much thicker and fluffier.
It was hard moving in the clothes I was wearing, but I managed.
I spread all of the ingredients out on our marble countertop.
That way I can see which is what and where everything is.
I grab a bowl 🥣 and a pan.
I forgot one more thing, the butter for buttering the pan so that the pancakes won't stick to it.
I also grab a whisk, spatula and spoon.

I never messure the ingredients I just eye it, and it usually works out perfectly.
First of all you need to put all the dry ingredients together, which are...flour, sugar.
I put them in the bowl and then go on to putting all the liquid/wet ingredients together.
I make a little more then I usually do since I think Pat would also like some.
Should I put poison in his pancakes?
No, I can't do that he'll need to die in a way more gruesome way, suffering until his last minutes.
I then put everything together and mix it up with the whisk.
As it all comes together you can smell the sugary goodness, and it smells heavenly good.
I finish making the batter and go on to putting the pan on the heat.
I put it on our stove and turn the stove on, I put it on medium heat so that the pancakes come out this golden brown color.

I put the butter in the already hot pan, and it makes this sizzling noice.
This reminds me of how much I actually like cooking and baking.
I always find it so satisfying to watch the butter slowly melt away...
It finishes melting away so I put the bowl besides the stove and grab the spoon and spatula.
The spoon is for taking the batter and the spatula is for shoving it of and then having it land in a little puddle in the center of the pan.
I quickly grab an extra plate and put some tissues on it so that the tissues can soak all of the fat up.
I start by taking a big spoon full of batter, and pushing it of with the spatula and as expected it lands straight in the center of the pan, spreading and taking in the big surface area of the pan.
After a minute or so I flip it and it is this nice golden brown color.
After another minute I take it out of the hot pan, nearly burning myself.
I quickly put it on the plate and pat it dry from all of the grease on it.
I then continue this process until the batter is gone and I'm left with dishes to do.
I quickly do those dishes, and then go sit on the couch with my pancakes.
I in total made 14 mini pancakes I think I'm going to eat three and then for Pat some, and we'll still have enough for tomorrow -if his drunk ass doesn't eat all of them.-

My neck still fucking hurts, why does Pat do this to me?
I don't know, but whatever.
I continue eating the mini pancakes until I hear a knock on the door...

I pinguin walk towards it and open it.
I am met by two policemen and one man in-between the both of them, the policemen's arms hung loosely around the man's armpits.
Oh god, it's Pat, I was almost happy he'd died.
$goodmorning, miss Ln (last name)$
The policeman's irritated voice called.
"I suppose that's Pat?"
$yes, indeed$
"Where did you find him?"
My disappointed voice said, but then the smell hit me : weed and alcohol.
I pinch my temple...
$ on the streets near the rails $
His voice clang once more before he threw Pat Infront of my feet, his lifeless body laying there.
We've had this before but it's never been this bad.
"I'm sorry for...this."
I say as I point my hands at Pat's lifeless body.
$ it must be tiring to have to deal with that everyday $
He felt bad for me and I knew that, he also noticed my bruised neck and his eyes widened for a second.
"It's ok, just annoying."
$ well, we need to go miss, have a nice day. $
I smile warmly at him, and give him an affirmative nod signaling that it's ok and that he may leave.

I close the door, and lock it up before dragging Pat's body closer to the couch.
Why didn't he find home this time?, was one of the many questions which roomed my mind.
I was really contemplating if I should just put some poison in his ear, it's a poison that leaves the body after 2 hours and then doesn't leave a trace behind...no I can't do that, right?
Nah whatever, another day.
I lift his fat ass on the couch and cover him up with a blanket.
I think he has frostbite, haha fuckface.
He's totally passed out, knocked out, whatever you want to call it.
The smell was still overpowering and it was spreading itself over the entire apartment.
He smelled horrible, all sorts of bodily fluids, dog piss, alcohol, sigarettes, weed...name something disgusting and he'll probably smell like it.
I put a pillow under his head, so that he's at least a little stable.
God fucking dang it why am I so nice to people who treat me bad?
But that's just who I am, nothing to do about it.
I was getting a little warmer, see ski clothes always help...
I hear a loud groan, before I hear a loud thud.
I walk over to the couch and see that Pat fell out of it, oh god he's awake...

★¡!A:N!¡★ : haha cliffhanger! 
This wasn't as exciting as it gets, and I'm planning on making the parts of this book shorter then I did on my last book...
It's just easier for me to split 'em up.
Ok so next part there will definitely be some type of talking.
Sorry that this one was so blank and short, I didn't have to much information to put in here.
Sorry guyssss!
Thank you for reading this and supporting me guys 🙏🏽 🛐 🙂 🕵🏽‍♀️
Word count: 1111

Sorry guyssss!Thank you for reading this and supporting me guys 🙏🏽 🛐 🙂 🕵🏽‍♀️Word count: 1111

✍🏽: -Your favorite emo writer 🖤

★!¡A:N closed¡!★