Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)

Start from the beginning

   "Your excuses are pre-tty boring, Kaito," he said. "I'll give you a better excuse: you just suck!"

   "Suck my dick! How about that?" Kaito growled.

   "Nee-heehee...how can I suck something that doesn't even exist?" Kokichi said with a smirk. 

   "Heeey! Don't say stuff like that in front of Kiki!" Himiko scolded, covering Kiki's ears. Kokichi and Kaito scratched their heads sheepishly.

   "Oopsie! Sorry, Chibi-Kichi," Kokichi said.

   "Yeah...that wasn't cool of us," Kaito said.

   "Hey, I don't even know what you guys were talking about," Kiki said, shrugging and holding her hands up. "Whatever went in one ear, it went out the other. See? It's over there, drifting away into the ether. Oh! Speaking of drifting...CAN WE PLEASE GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE RACE, ALREADY?!" The others chuckled.

   "Well...your kart is okay to go," Kazuichi said. 

   "But more importantly, are you? " Gundham asked Kiki. Kiki took a deep breath.

   "Um...when does the race start again?" she asked. Fuyuhiko checked his watch.

    "Starts in about fifteen minutes," he said. 

   "Guess that gives you some time for a bathroom break," Mondo said. "Little kids can't hold their bladders for shit!"

   "Yeah, that's why after I used the bathroom this morning, I didn't drink anything at all," Kiki said. "But because of that...I'm kinda thirsty." 

   "Chibi-Kichi! Chibi-Kichi!" came Angie's voice as she and the other Casa V3 students stepped into the pit area to talk to Kiki. 

   "Hi, Angie!" Kiki said, and gave Angie a hug. 

   "We just wanted to tell you good luck, Chibi-Kichi!" Kaede said. 

   "Yeah! And we'll be cheering you on from the stands!" Rantaro added.

  "Why cheer her on from the stands?" Keebo asked, and pointed to a TV screen hanging from a nearby wall. "Why can't we all just watch it from here on that screen?"

   "Duh! Because nobody wants to stand near a robot whose breath smells like gasoline!" Kokichi said. 

   "I am telling you, I do not run on gasoline!" Keebo cried in frustration. "If you're going to insist on insulting me, Kokichi, at least do it correctly!"

   "Well, uh...moving on," Shuichi said. "Good luck with the race, Kiki."

   "Yeah! Show those boys how to race!" Tenko said. "Their karts may be powered by electricity, but yours runs on girl power!"