IMPERFECTIONS

A/N: HELLO BABIES! This is my college roommate's one shot that I'm putting up again. I remember you all loved it a lot when it came out originally so I'm putting it in here. There will be new one-shots coming. Also at the end, there's an important message I have for you all. With that being said, comment, vote, and enjoy!♥️

Onika Maraj

Ugh.

Once again, I was dragging my feet into my apartment. The living room had an essence of lemons that filled my nose. But of course, the sight of the honey-blonde devil made me want to crack my head open. A hand placed gently on her hip as the other one stirs the liquid in the pitcher. Not once did she glance my way. Just the sound of Billie Holiday's 'Solitude' soothing the atmosphere.

Setting my keys down on the counter, I saw her shoulders go up as she dropped the large spoon back into the pitcher; a big splash sounding as giggles exploded out of my mouth.

"Could you at least tell me when you're about to come in?" She says boorishly. It only made me laugh harder as her face appeared pink with frustration. With only silence to her complaints, I turned on my heels before walking to my room. "Rude," she says lowly.

It never failed to amaze me how clueless she was to the fact I didn't like her. Yes, we were rooming together but that didn't mean I had to like her.

This is how much I've learned about her in a week of living with her:

1. She's a prude.
2. A daddy's girl
3. Judgement Day freak
4. Straight

Now the fourth one isn't really a complaint I just really have the ick for people who aren't particularly like me. Especially the ones who think liking women is a sin in itself. A homophobic bi-curious woman who has yet to know that she's bi-curious. Doesn't that sound like someone who would be fun living with?

Flopping onto my bed, I bathed in the warm colors and the cool sensation. If it wasn't enough that I'd already gone to all of my classes, I still had a bunch of homework to do. Yet the hardest part of my day was coming home to find my roommate doing shit that nobody cares about. She might as well open a damn Bible and preach to the sky about how gay people are going to ruin judgment day!

Knocking sounded on my door making me plant my face into my sheets and groan. "What!" I screamed as I lifted my head to look at the door.

"Would you like some lemonade?" A deep voice sounded through the door. Oh yeah, it's just my roommate.

"No. Leave me alone Deondré."

"T-That's not my name! I've been telling you for a week it's a B!" I heard her whine before the stomp of her foot from outside the door and couldn't contain my smirk.

"Beondré get away from my door before I whoop your ass for contaminating my comfort." The mispronunciation of her name was setting her off and I could tell by the way her foot was tapping behind the door.