ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 2: 🇹🇯 (Tajikistan)

Name: Delila

Surname: Dostojewski

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birth: 9th September 1919

Death: 21st December 1964

Death Age: 45 y.o

Current Age: 105 y.o

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Phisical Appearence: Really tall,pale and long blonde hair. She always has braids. Her eyes are green. She's anorexic and bulimic,hates her body. Yellow teeth and eye sockets. She has a scar on her right boob that symbolises the rape she suffered as a child. Wears makeup often to hide eventual scars from the past.

Character: Silent,never speaks. She only talks to the other stans and Ukraine. Delila undervalidates herself and cries often alone but also in public because of hypersensitivity. Her ears can't stand high volumes so she cries or tells the other to stop. Social Anxiety,Overthinking and Dissociative Personality Disorder are her major problems.

Dressing Style: Traditional or completely white clothes,never wore pants.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Relationship with others:

All the stans: Friends - excellent
USSR: "Owner" - worst
Russia 🇷🇺: Acquaintance - worst
Ukraine 🇺🇦: Friend - neutral/good
Belarus 🇧🇾: Acquaintance - neutral
China 🇨🇳: Owner's friend - neutral/bad

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Backstory: She was born in the 9th of September 1919,a year after world war one that her father didn't survive to. She lived alone with her mother in the city. The mother's name was Katerina. Delila didn't have a good childhood and had to work at the age of 10 in a tessile fabric so she was an illiterate. Her mother died when she was 13 and got kidnapped soon after. She soon realised that she was in USSR's property,becoming a servant for him. She knew all the stans time by time and became friends with them. During world war two,at 22 years old,she got raped several times by nazi soldiers and the ussr himself because he had sexual desires that never got satisfied. After some time she tried to kill herself by not eating because she had a perfect body for begin raped. At 29,Ussr decided to marry her despite their age gap (Ussr was 49). He started to hit her and eventually trying to kill her. In 1951 she went to the hospital because of Anorexia that made her skin more pale than before. In 1960,at 41,she was still in the hospital supported by a kid next door who had depression and tried to kill himself. In 1964 she died of Anorexia and blood loss due to the strong cuts on her wrists.