Flowey and Toriel

~EMILY~

The first thing Emily felt when she landed was some kind of flower. And Jeff's entire body.

"Hey!" Jeff yelled, pushing her off. "What the heck, Emily?!"

"Sorry..." Emily mumbled, laying on the flowers.

Nice golden flowers in a large clump. They were in the middle of some kind of cave. It was dark, but light was coming from above. Emily's friends were there, too - including that weird eighth human.

"Where are we?" Clover asked, stating the obvious.

"I don't know," Mel snorted.

Mel honestly scared Emily a bit, but she liked hanging around Mel. She was actually quite a nice person when you got to know her. Honourable and trustworthy, too.

"Where do you think, Captain Obvious?" she scoffed.

"We appear to be in some underground cave." Batty replied.

Emily thought highly of Batty. They understood each other quite well, since they both knew what it was like to be an outcast. Though in the end, Emily knew Mel was a better friend for him.

Emily observed the golden flowers. "Ranunculus, more commonly known as the buttercup. They're known to grow around the area of Ebott. And, in fact, this particular type of buttercup only grows here in Ebott."

"Uh... how are we gonna get out?" Cody asked, looking nervous.

Emily liked Cody. He was really kind to everyone he met, even bullies. And he had an awesome fry-pan and made the best enchiladas that even Faye's aunt couldn't top.

"You," Clover eyed the eighth human. "You led us here." He gave them a death stare. They crawled backwards. "What were you thinkin'?"

"Who cares why, how are we gonna get out of this dump?!" Jeff asked. He punched the wall and hurt his hand. "Ow!"

Mel rolled her eyes. "Well obviously punching the wall isn't going to help anyone. There must be some way."

"Theoretically, climbing would not work since we require rope," Emily said, taking down notes. Jeff was trying to climb up anyway. Emily stayed away from everyone. She hung around the eighth human. "And also, the dirt in the wall is not strong enough to carry the weight of any of us."

Jeff fell off and landed on Mel. She didn't look very happy about that.

"Do you listen to anyone?" she asked.

"I'm tryna get out, Mel!" Jeff retorted, glaring at her.

A few minutes later, everyone aside from Cody, Emily and the eighth human were arguing. Cody was hanging around his brother, trying to stop the pointless arguing. But to no avail. Emily, meanwhile, watched the eighth human leave the cave. They were going along some path. She readjusted her red ribbon, held out her toy knife and followed them.

"Uh... hi," he greeted quietly, smiling at them. They were walking on a grey path. At the end was a grey gate with a weird symbol on it. The other kids were yelling and arguing in the background. "I didn't say it before, but... thanks for saving me. It was really nice of you."

The kid nodded. They faced the grey gate. "Um... I kinda like that you don't talk. I mean, I'm usually the quiet one... but, um, now I'm not alone!"

She gave the child a small smile. "You don't have to if you don't want to... but do you want to be friends?"

The child looked thoughtful for a moment. They smiled and nodded.

"Great...!" Emily replied. She took a small breath. "Oh, um, if you didn't know, my name is Emily. I guess... I guess you don't have a name. That's okay."