Arcade || Fam/Future au || 1K special!

Start from the beginning

He said, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Yes!"

We both said in unison. Mama smiled, sighing. He opened the car, and got back in. I hopped into the car quickly, and papa decided to sit in the back with me.

------.⁠。⁠*⁠♡+ at the arcade .⁠。⁠*⁠♡+ ------

Once we got there, (me and papa played eye spy, and papa won everytime.... I'm determined to beat him one day... :/ ) Mama opened the door for us, and I hopped out of the car. I stood Infront of he arcade, staring in awe at all the colors and lights.

Papa smirked.

"It's better on the inside, squirt. Alright, come on."

He picked me up, and walked inside. I giggled.

We walked inside, mama following behind us, smiling.

"Is this really where you and mama used to go after missions?"

I asked papa. He nodded.

"We used to come a lot when we were 15."

He smiled.

"Wow... That was like, a lot ago... Cause you're like, what, 63 now?"

I asked him, snickering. He went silent, and mama started laughing behind us. Papa looked behind him at mama.

"Shut up!"

He said. He sighed.

"No, I'm not 63."

He said irritatedly.

"Soo... You're 73?"

He looked at me more irritatedly. Mama started laughing harder.

"No, I'm not even 30 yet! I'm 29!"

He said as he put me down, crossing his arms. I snickered.

"Hmm, you sure? Cause if you aren't older than 30, I'd think you're a little baby~"

Mama said as he poked papa on the nose.

Papa looked really annoyed. I giggled. Papa turned away, crossing his arms, sill. Mama smirked, and leaned in to whisper something in papas ear. When he did, papas face turned the color of a tomato. I forgot what the color was called. But he looked like a strawberry!

"Nope, nope, nope, let's go. Why don't we go play the games...?"

Papa said walking away. Mama started laughing again. I didn't know what he said to papa, but I'm sure it was nice.

I ran off after papa, and went to play a game with him. Mama started to walk away to a different game.

Me and papa played all kinds of different games, but for some reason, mama just stood infront of one, looking at it like he was lost in though.

After a while of playing games, papa looked at mama, smiling. He walked over to him, standing beside him, and wrapping his arm around mamas waist. I walked over to them, and held papas hand.

"Why do you guys like this game so much?"

I asked them, wondering why the truck they would stand Infront of a game staring at it, but not even playing.

"Me and your mama used to play this game a lot. There's one memory thats very special to the both of us especially."

Papa said, not taking his eyes off of the game.

I was a bit confused, but brushed it off. Papa looked at mama, smiling.

"Should we play it again? I bet I'll still win."

He smirked.

"Fine. But no bet this time."

Mama sighed, and walked over to it, sitting down.

Mama and papa played the game really well. Papa dd end up winning, but it was really fun to watch.

We sped the next few hours playing around in the arcade. Mama and papa let me buy a few bags of candy before we left, and papa bought me an extra one secretly. We walked out of the arcade after a long day, as a very happy family.

-----------THE END .⁠ 。⁠ *⁠ ♡ + _______
Words: 1222 (hehehe 😈)

Hope y'all liked this chapter! Lmk if I should make more of family au, or shoujis pov :) also, #savageshuuji >:]

Karl: 🦝

(GUESS HIS FAV FOODS, YOU CAN DO IT!! ;) btw, his fav foods are 2 fruits, and 1 dessert, if u guess them right, then he will be more likely to reply to u. The more times he replies to you, the better of a friend you are to him. Btw, if u do comment his fav food, make sure it's an emojii!!!)