~Chapter two~

They arrived at the cemetery shortly after. As was usual, her mother was kneeling in front of the tombstone, crying and Yuna hugging her. But Ryujin always stood behind them, looking at her father's tombstone, reading the legend that was engraved there.

'You were always the best husband and father in the world, always eternal in our hearts.'

A tear ran down her cheek, remembering all the good times she spent with her father in her childhood and teens , but her thoughts were interrupted by a purr on her chest.

Ryujin looked inside the bag and saw the orange cat standing on its two hind legs and hooked with its front paw nails on her chest.

"How cute you are..." She whispered and stroked its soft fur, noticing how the cat purred even louder and closed its eyes, seeming to enjoy her touched.

After almost an hour of being there, the three of them were now in the car, heading home, the silence in the car was the same as always, quite loud about how they felt every time they returned from the cemetery.

Upon arrival, Ryujin's mother immediately went up to her room, saying that she wanted to be alone, as she did every time, so Yuna and Ryujin stayed in the living room.

"Do you want something to drink? I think there's juice in the fridge." Yuna told her, while Ryujin sat on the couch and opened the bag to take out the cat.

"Yes, bring me some, please." The short-haired girl said and Yuna nodded, smiling when she saw the cat in her sister's arms.

"It's a shame I can't stay with her." Yuna mentioned, walking away to go to the kitchen.

"How do you know it's a she and not a he?" Ryujin said out loud, so her sister could hear her from the kitchen, while she stroked the still sleeping cat's head.

"I don't know..." Yuna said walking over to the couch and putting a glass of tangerine juice on the coffee table, to sit next to her sister. "It just seems like a she to me."

Ryujin rolled her eyes smiling, while Yuna brought her hand closer to the cat and petted it.

"When she wake up, I'll be able to find out. Although, I most likely won't stay with her."

Yuna looked up from her to Ryujin, scowling at her.

"Why? You can stay with her, I could come visit you every day to watch her." Yuna said while pouting.

"Well, you know I live alone and I have a job, the cat would be alone there and I don't know, I've never had a cat before, I don't know how to take care of them."

Yuna rolled her eyes at her sister and smile, as she stroked the orange fur of the cat in Ryujin's arms.

"Is it difficult to take care of a cat? Plus they are much more independent than dogs, you can leave her enough food and water and I would go see her after leaving university."

Ryujin looked at the cat and then at her sister, looking a little unsure.

"I don't know, maybe I'll give it to Heejin."

Yuna rolled her eyes again and took the sleeping cat in her arms, laying her back on the couch. Ryujin took the glass of juice in her hands and drank a little.

"Heejin, are you still after that idiot? She doesn't even want you." Yuna said and took the control of the TV in front of them, to turn it on.

Ryujin rolled her eyes and smiled, taking out her phone to ask her friend and co-worker, if she would like to have a cat.