10, END

Mr Jeon : don't know how to eat also

Jungkook: just I choked like that only ( said calmly)

Mrs Jeon: like that who will choke

Jungkook: ( silently started eating )

Mrs Jeon: so I want to become grandmother fast I can't wait now when are you going to give us grandchild

Jungkook: m,m,mom we will talk about this later ( siad making a excuse )

Mrs Jeon: why later now only I want to talk

Jungkook: b,b,ut ( cut off by Mr Jeon)

Mr Jeon: jungkook listen we want to become grandparents that's all

Y/n: ( tooo shy to react )

Mrs Jeon: even they didn't went to honeymoon let's send them honeymoon ( said to me Jeon)

Jungkook: no no need

Mr Jeon: we didn't ask you

Mrs Jeon: so let's send them Switzerland

Mr Jeon: that's good idea

Jungkook; but ( cut off by Mrs Jeon)

Mrs Jeon: get ready tomorrow morning you will go

Jungkook: WHAT ( shock )

Y/n: ( shock )

Mr Jeon: what what ??

Jungkook: this much fast

Mrs Jeon: so

Jungkook: even you didn't took tickets then how ? ( Said trying to change there decision )

Mr Jeon: there is no problem in that i will do it now

Jungkook: but this much fast how you will get tickets

Mr Jeon: why are you worrying I will do everything you go and enjoy

Jungkook: b,,but ( cut off by Mrs Jeon)

Mrs Jeon: jungkook enough go and pack all your things even help y/n to pack

Y/n: but m,,mom ( cut off by Mrs Jeon)

Mrs Jeon: daughter go and enjoy ,go go ( said while eating )

Y/n: hmm

Author:( after eating they went to there room and packed there things )

Jungkook: now I should go to honeymoon with a girl like you ,i will become mad if I go with you ( said while sitting in bed )

Y/n : I also don't want to go with a person like you who can't even smile ( said while sitting on sofa in front of bed )

Jungkook: what do you mean I don't know how to smile ( said while getting up from bed )

Y/n: yess

Jungkook: ( gone near to y/n and pulled her from sofa by her waist and pushed her on bed then hovered over her saying )

Jungkook: i know many things ,even what my parents want I can get but not now

Y/n: dare to even touch me ,you forgotted that we did contract ( said making him remember )

Jungkook: so I can make one more contract which will be forever ( said while going close to her face )

Jungkook: what do you say ( said near her ears in husky voice )

Y/n: be far ( said because her heartbeat was increasing )

Jungkook: do I make your heartbeat increase ( said witha smirk )

Y/n: l,,l,eave me ( said while stuttering )

Jungkook: why ?? No I will not leave you baby ( said with a smirk )

Author:( y/n pushed jungkook and then hovered over him ,she was so much close to him that there breath was mixing )

Y/n: Mr CEO I can do many things with you so ,you should be careful beside me ,and about marriage then I am ok to be with a person like you for forever ( said while touching his lips by her thump finger )

Y/n: and about kids then let's make a cricket team ,what do you say ( said with a smirk )

Jungkook: don't you think it will be painful to you only

Y/n: so what just love ms and I will show you how much I can love you ( said while touching his lips with her thump finger )

Jungkook: oo so you w,,,,( cut off by door opening )

Author:( door opened and there Mrs jeon was coming in when she saw the position of y/n and jungkook she turned ,y/n fastly got up from him and sat on bed he also sat on bed while fixing his dress )

Mrs Jeon: sorry I came at wrong time ,i don't thought you will start now only to plan baby ( said with a teasing smile while turning to there side )

Y/n: ( red like tomato )

Jungkook: ,,i,,it's n,,not l,,l,ike that mom ( said while stuttering )

Mrs Jeon: by the way I came to say you that we got tickets so now think about packing and all things which you need there not about baby , about baby you can plan there too ,we will be happy if you come from there with a good news ( said with a teasing smile and went out )

Jungkook: because of you mom misunderstood us

Y/n: it is your mistake not mine ,you started first

Jungkook: you are really mad

Y/n: and you are mads dad

Jungkook: what ever now go and pack whatever left

Y/n: you go not me

Jungkook: you will not change right

Y/n: and why i should change I am nice like this only ( said proudly )

Jungkook: ufff

~TIME SKIP ~

AFTER ONE YEAR

Y/n: baby will eat

Jungkook: no baby will sleep

Y/n: i am his mother I know he will eat

Jungkook: then i am his father I also know that he will sleep

Author:( they fell for eachother and have babyboy too ,but they didn't stopped fighting  arguing for small small things ,by the way it is Saud that fights are important in love ,it shows love towards your partner ).

They are happy happy family witha happy ending

END

Author: shihyung

See you soon with a another ff