She is Anika Sharma. Presently studying at an top engineering college in Delhi completing her final year. Her personality is a mix of cuteness and boldness, which makes her a single piece in the whole universe.

As the car halts infront of the college, Anika hurriedly gets off. She turned around to find Richa, her bestfriend glaring at her with her arms crossed. She went near her smiling awkwardly.

"Hi " Anika said waving at her from a safe distance as she is about to explode any minute.

"Hi ki bacchi. 15 minute se wait kr rhi hu Tera" Richa said grabbing her wrist and dragging her to their first class. As they sat down, Anika looked at Richa and said "Sorry na. Wo i was busy dreaming that I didn't realised the time" Richa glared at her.

But Anika being Anika didn't backed off and showed her puppy eyes. She sighed and mumbled " Fine but next time I will kill you and feed you to crows" . Anika side hugged her." Thank you. Now i am able to breath" Richa laughed at her silly remark as the lecturer started teaching.

After the lecture ended, the duo went to cafeteria and saw Niharika waiting at their usual table.

"Guys I am really hungry let's order something" Anika said and everyone knows how much of a foodie she is.

They ordered and sat at their table while chatting.

"Yrr Kartik nhi dikha subah se" Anika said whining as she didn't saw her crush the whole day. Kartik is the most popular guy in the college and also Anika's crush. Anika's daily routine includes staring at him from a distance. Though they have no class together, she spots him in the hallways sometimes. Niharika's expressions changed at the mention of Kartik which didn't went unnoticed by Richa.

"And here comes Kartik ki deewani" Richa teased her.

"Oh shut up" Anika said rolling her eyes.

~ ANIKA'S POV ~

After all the boring classes ended, i sat in my car and drove towards home.

Pretty normal, right ??

Wrong...

Suddenly, a car came from the front with high speed and the speed of my car was high as well . Panicking, i turned the steering wheel sideways and pressed brake. Just as my car was about to hit the tree it stopped and I released the breath that I was holding for few seconds.

I felt relief then confusion and then anger at the person who was driving the other car. I got out to see a white Mercedes benz in the middle of the road. The door opened to reveal a man dressed in a Black coat with black pants and a black shirt. Overall, his whole outfit was black. And he had a cold expression on his face. He was handsome though ! No I AM ANGRY. FOCUS !!

~TANISH'S POV~

I was working when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said and a new female employee came in.

"Sir, Rachit sir asked me to give this file to you" she said extra sweetly. But her sugarcoated words were only irritating me.

"Leave it at the table and you can leave" I said not even looking at her.

"Sir you are looking stressed maybe I can help you " she said.