We went out Jo us ha and Valli part their way while we both went straight to the cabin.
"When are we leaving?"I asked secretary Pham.
"In 2 hours"she replied.
"Today you are coming with me inside,I need your help"I causally stated.
"B-b-"she was about to say I cut her...

"Today no excuse secretary Pham,you always do this,but today you are going to come"I firmly said.
"OK"she sighed.

We are now ready to head for the meeting.I went out with all the important files and laptop.Hanni was putting something in her coat.

"Secretary Pham?"I called her she quickly turned and gave a little smile.

"What are you doing?"I asked.
"Huh just taking cap,my head is paining a lot and I-its sunny day.Sunlight cause more headache,so I will be wearing this"she said.
"OK"I simply nod as its nothing much.

Today my driver will be the one taking us to the restaurant where we are supposed to have meeting with Mr Min and Mr Jung.Its our first deal with their company.And I really want this to work.I took a deep breath as I sat back and secretary Pham next to driver.

"It will go well"Hanni smiler to me through mirror.I gave a small nod.

We reached after some while.Secretary pham opened the door for me.I handed her the files and a bag.Usually I carry it by my own.But I don't want her to make excuse to come inside.I will surely take her today.

I walked ahead but Hanni didn't follow me.I looked back and raised a eyebrow.

"I need to come right...."she rubbed her nap.
"Yes.."I firmly said.She sighed and came to my side.

Why is she acting like this,what is the reason.

The staff took us inside and Hanni quietly followed.
Mr Min and Mr Jung gave a huge smile.

"Please sit"they offered.While I sat down.

"Hello I am Min Yoongi"we shook hands.
By the looks they are already in their 40 s and are very respected business mans.
"And I am Jung Hoseok"other greeted with a smile.
"I am Kim Minji"I smiled at them respectfully.
"And-"Mr Jung looked up at Hanni,I turned around.
"Oh this is ahhhh--"I nearly shouted seeing the women standing beside me.

The women is wearing a cap,forehead covered by her bangs and a mask???Only thing can be seen is her eyes.When I relised who is this I sighed.
"Secretary Pham?"I asked in confusion.
"Yes ma'am"She replied.
"Why why are you wearing a mask?"I her.

"Ma'am I am having cold,I don't want you all to get infected"she replied.

When??as far as I remember until now. she was fine...Strange.

"Its okay,that won't happen"Mr Jung said.
"No sir I will be OK with this"she replied.

"OK as you say,please have a seat"He offered.

"This is 'my Secretary' Pham"I was about to tell when Hanni started coughing.I quickly took the glass next to me and handed her slowly patting her back.She didn't take the water and kept it on the table.

"You okay dear?"Mr Jung asked her.
"Yes sir I am fine,you should start your meeting"she replied and smiled.Even with the mask I can see she was giving him her bunny smile.
"Yeah let's start"Mr Min stated.

"So we are finally business partnersr Jung gave smile.
"Yeah,I really hope we would work well together"I smiled at him.
"And secretary Pham,you are really good in all this,we don't really have to tell you,you did all the work without any doubts"Mr Min shook hand with Hanni.

"Thank you sir"she bowed.
"I am really impressed with you"Mr Jung said.
I smiled at their interaction.
"We will be taking leave now"I bowed to them.
"Sure"they both smiled.